Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

please help me

i paid using debit card for buying an back cover for my phone,money was debited but i didnt get an confirmation on my order ,althoug money was debited and i got sms from bank please help it is urgent ,i cant lose my money,200 aint an small amount for...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not receiving refund

Ref to paisapay id 41068531602, the refund which was approved on 26/11/2015 is still not received by me. Even after make Chat with CC for more than 12 times and sending the bank statement over 12 times to paisapaydoc, nothing happen. The chat team ha...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Struggling to refund my cash.

I'm struggling to refund my cash its worth 399. I'm purchased a iphone case on 20th dec. estimated delivery date is 29th dec. but item not shipped yet. I'm complained to ebay care to refund my cash. today is 14th jan. till yet ebay not taken any acti...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item not as described and ebay closed claim

I have got an item not as described and recieved item is duplicate and not working... ordered for samsung evo 32 gb 48mb/s card and recieved 24 mb/sec fake card ,tried for warranty registration and its rejected reason is warranty already over... call...

SAM CMP.jpg DSC_0895 (1).jpg DSC_0896 (1).jpg sam.jpg

Refund Not Received

Very Bad Service I Have Ever Seen In Shopping Sites. worst Site Ever. ordered A back Cover For Yureka on 2 july 2015 .The Product Was Damaged I Asked For Refund They Didnt Told Me That The DD will Be issued On My Name As I Dont Have Bank Account So I...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund not received.

I had purchased a product and payed Rs.8600 for it on ebay on 25/12/2015. Then they send me sellers details.I called him for delivery status. The seller said that there is another product better than this and u have to pay the difference amount and h...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund

kindly refund my item money as I have aleady retrurned the product to the seller long backClaim ID:1587536PaisaPay ID:41465865709Item number:151875329956

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful