Not receiving refund

debu2011
Community Member

Ref to paisapay id 41068531602, the refund which was approved on 26/11/2015 is still not received by me. Even after make Chat with CC for more than 12 times and sending the bank statement over 12 times to paisapaydoc, nothing happen. The chat team has the only answer to wait for next 24 hrs and paisapay team as refund was done on 27/11/2015, visit your branch. Even I have sent the bank statements, giving bank contact number to confirm; they only answering to visit the issuing branch. I have told them that I have visited my branch and discussed with branch manager and confirmed that the amount is not credited on my account, even giving the latest online bank statement, but a single line answer received from 9th jan'16 'go to issuing bank'. How many times I have repeated that I have visited my branch, same reply ' go to issuing bank'. I doubt they did not even refund my amount yet, and fooling me.

I am a member of ebay for last 5-6 yrs and had mad purchased more than 50 items, but this time they are trying to pocket my hard earning money.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0