Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund my money back

Dear sir yesterday I got my 4a phone but it was a old phone or miss Nikita was using this phone all her picture are still in this phone and the most important thing is the was broken of my phone box and second thing is all company is offering 4a 16 G...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

please refund the money

i have purchased a product and did not recived my product yet it have a to bad client support i had contact on chat and other source also refund me my money.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fake Items on Sale

Hello, I have come across many sellers in e-bay willing to sell 'branded' watches like Rolex, Omega at throwaway prices. This watches are not genuine items, but fake/replicas of the original ones. Does e-bay ever check the originality of these items?...

• 23 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Complaint against ebay Guarantee/claims department

My eBay Guarantee claim ID - 3421734 for PaisaPay ID - 46618939262 mobile no-9924627898 email savajinavadiya@gmail.com मेने ebay से मोटोरोला मोटो x play मोबाइल खरीदा था 4699 रु में लेकिन मोबाइल में दिक्कत थीं चार्जिंग नहीं हो रहा था इसलिए मैंने रिप्ल...