cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your PaisaPay remittance is on hold" Disgusting CS check this message once

Hi All and ebay team,

I am selling on ebay since one year.

I have received an email this morning stating that "YOUR PAISAPAY REMITTANCE IS ON HOLD" Reason : OTHERS.

I am powerseller & Top rated seller with good feedback and also using Powership.

I have no over dues of my account and current account status is ACTIVE .

I don't know why ebay put my remittance on hold.

WELL HERE COMES THE ACTUAL PART.

I chated with one the CS team named "Sagar" and i raised this question to him.

After some time he came back saying "i need to pay the seller fee". HANG ON..... I have time until end of this month to pay the seller fees and why they have to put my remittance on hold NOW?

I ASKED THE ABOVE QUESTION TO HIM: THE REPLY WAS EVEN SO STRANGE:

SAGARKANTH
As per the billing team updated all seller need to clear it one week before.

THERE has been no update in ANNOUNCEMENTS and when i checked my invoice it shows the due date is "30 SEPTEMBER".

What the hell on earth i am going to do with these type of CS team.

No wonder people selling on eBay.in gets frustrated with no Minimum knowledge of what these CS people are dealing with.

they have no clue and gives replies what ever they think is true.

no ethics, no protection always have to open ebay with trembling and frighting not knowing what messages and restrictions will put on our accounts every time we log in.

At least some one who has KNOWLEDGE of ebay policies , can you reply to this query?????

WHY MY REMITTANCE IS PUT ON HOLD AND THE REASON YOUR CS TEAM PERSON "SAGAR" WAS GIVEN IS NOT ACCURATE, I KNOW BECAUSE I HAVE UNTIL 30/SEPTEMBER TO PAY MY FEES.

Could you please help to let me know the exact reason.

thank you.

Message 1 of 30
latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Re: Your PaisaPay remittance is on hold" Disgusting CS check this message once

GOOD NEWS!!

MY PAISAPAY REMITTANCE IS NOW REACTIVATED. ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 11 of 30
latest reply

did you pay seller fees ????

Message 12 of 30
latest reply

Yes "rajelectroniks".

I paid last night and on morning they reactivated my paisapa remittance.

Message 13 of 30
latest reply

yes, my account is also activated, they need seller fees by 21st , i think....

Message 14 of 30
latest reply

Is this ebay ke Baap Ka Raaj, where have they informed the seller that they need fees till 21st and why ??, they just cannot change rules on their own.

Message 15 of 30
latest reply

Hello,

Same happen to me.

I got an email on 27 Sep, 

"Your remittance for PaisaPay transactions has been kept on holddue to the following reason: Others."

I contact my account manager but she checked and not able to find the reason.She requested me to contact customer care.

When I contact customer care they told me sir you need to pay the ebay fess. I asked them that 30 Sep is the last date and so why I need to pay now? She kept me on hold and as my point was valid,She told me that she had escalated the issue to concern team.

Well after waiting 24 Hours my account was not uphold.So I again call my account manager,She told me she cant do anything and it is handle by paisapay team. 

So I finally paid my seller fee on 28 Sep and all due amount was settle. I also email PaisaPay and asked them to remove the hold.

Today is 1st October and there is still no reply to my email from Paisapay and my account manager is also not replying.

So this is a fate of a old seller selling on ebay from 10 years.

So now what should I do? This is the way a old seller is treated and why we need to pay eBay fees one week before? 

Seems eBay loosing its mind.

Well It will be interestesting to see what eBay reply and I will appreciate if more seller come forward on this issue.

Best Regards,

Deep Agarwal

Message 16 of 30
latest reply

All sellers who have received "remittance on hold" mails please post this issue on ebay global facebook page.

I have already posted my issue on the facebook page, you all can do the same only then it will put pressure on ebay India not to harass the sellers.

Looks like ebay's India days are numbered, this action proves that they are short on cash which is due to their own stupid and foolish policies b.u.t it is the sellers who have to suffer for ebay's inefficiencies.....this is sad.

And more sad is that they do not have the guts to own up the issue and apologise for their mistake, they have not even informed customer care agents about this issue and to just say that they are sorry.

Message 17 of 30
latest reply

"remittance on hold"

No Dues on Account... Seller Fee already Paid.

No Claims OPEN/Pending

Im trying my best to follow ebay policies

But on 26th morning ebay give me Christmas/New Year gift by stating

you remittance on hold, reason: others

Tried CustomerCare they clearly said even they also dont know the reason. This way eBay cant survive...Just becasue of us/sellers eBay is earning and now after getting business they ignoring us like "nobody"

WHEN THEY DONT KNOW THE REASON THAN WHY THEY PUT "HOLD" ON REMITTANCE?

Im very much harassed, eBay should improve this as not all sellers reporting the same issure are wrong.

GUYS WHEN MY REMITTANCE IS ON HOLD SO SHOULD I DISPATCH THE GOODS WHICH ARE PENDING FOR DISPATCH? 10Days back they have laready restrict my account for new listing,,,even i completed KYC successfully..

If this way eBay works.... than we should better think to switch. as business is depend on money and if they money stop rotating or we wont get the remiitance than how we can move further becasue these guys dont have clue/proper reason....even no date/time fixed to remove hold...

Message 18 of 30
latest reply

Under the current policy, even though Invoice can be paid till  30th of the following month, To avoid all headache I pay by 21st or 4th week Monday early Morning.

By this time already 20 days of seller fees accumulates.

Safe to pay one week in advance and avoid un neccessary headaches. I had a similar experience too. Earlier I used to pay FVF fees invoice on the last day. Now I pay full fees 1 week earlier.

For All FVF fee credits, I start writing to them from 3rd of the month (after seeing the invoice) .  Usually after a few reminders, I get my FVF fees credits by 15th of the month max. Then I settle bill  by 21st max (usually over rs 10k)

Message 19 of 30
latest reply

sanjibb007
Community Member

Paisapay do same problem with me....

I pay my all selar fee on 14 apr 2014

Your credit card payment for Rs. 279.90 was posted to your account on 14-Apr-2014 12:06:27.

But on paisapay hold my account on current date

https://securepics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/in/psp_new/flag_alert_16x16.gifYour PaisaPay remittance has been put on hold for the reason - Others ( Need to Clear Billing Issue ). Please contact eBay Customer Support for more information.

I email to customarcare they don't reply anything....I call them they told me they don't know about this problem...They don't give me any solution....

Please tell me friend...What can I do?....I stop selling on this account?...Some money on hold in this acount?Smiley Sad

Please tell me any one's account unhold paisapay?Smiley Sad

Message 20 of 30
latest reply