Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

COD order Confirmation Rejected

I have placed order for Panasonic cordless phone KX-TG6511(paisapay ID: 30150381281) through COD today at 18:40 IST, received SMS to confirm the order "eBay Y 01" and everytime I send this to ebay(56070) the reply comes "dear user this keyword has be...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

feedback

one buyer send me the negative feedback buyer namei want to remove the negative feedback user id : angelsa buyer write in comment He's a gypsy, I tried to sell me another one by blackmailing by selling from the outside i did not sell outside from eba...

Payment Through Demand Draft

M trying to buy some items from eBay and i have a corporation bank debit card which i think will not work as credit card is needed ) so m thinking to pay by demand draft and i read that it comes under paisapay but what the procedure i don't know (mea...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund approved but money not received

My Paisa Pay Id is 41690515504 and my complain ID is 1681321. My problem was resolved on 08 February 2016 but till now I haven't received my money back. Ebay asked me via a mail to talk to buyer, the buyer asks me to talk to Ebay's customer care, the...

Resolved! Your PaisaPay remittance is on hold" Disgusting CS check this message once

Hi All and ebay team, I am selling on ebay since one year. I have received an email this morning stating that "YOUR PAISAPAY REMITTANCE IS ON HOLD" Reason : OTHERS. I am powerseller & Top rated seller with good feedback and also using Powership. I ha...

Resolved! Call from ebay- Regarding winning lucky draw.

today i got a call claiming that they are from ebay and i have won a lucky draw along with 4 other users of ebay for the year 2017 and they are willing to give iphone 6s or refrigerator or............. to claim this i need to purchase 4000/- worth pr...

• 10 replies
  • 6 Helpful

E bay is not refunding my money.

9 months ago, I purchase LENOVO LW 01 fitness watch. But that was faulty. I send refund request second day after purchase. I send parcel by my own expense. But till date, no refund came in my account, although I several times mail and calls to eBay, ...

Help Regarding eBay India PayPal Purpose Code

I sell Books & Magazines on eBay India. I want to sell internationally. PayPal has made it mandatory to select a purpose code from a list of options. Content and Journalism Freelance journalism Other information services Information Technology Hardwa...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

emi facility on debit card or internet banking

Why aren't giving EMI facilities on SBI/union bank debit card or internet banking? Many users like me who do not have credit cards can buy more products from e-bay.. As regular companies like sony, smsung lg are giving these facility thrugh their dea...

• 20 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Resolved! Complaint against ebay Guarantee/claims department

This is regarding Claim ID : ***for PaisaPay ID : ***I had purchased a camera Fuji FX660EXR from geb portal of ebay.The camera was defective.The defective camera was reverse picked up on 3rd Octand Fedex delivered the defective camera to seller on 6t...

• 23 replies
  • 2 Helpful