cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your PaisaPay remittance is on hold" Disgusting CS check this message once

Hi All and ebay team,

I am selling on ebay since one year.

I have received an email this morning stating that "YOUR PAISAPAY REMITTANCE IS ON HOLD" Reason : OTHERS.

I am powerseller & Top rated seller with good feedback and also using Powership.

I have no over dues of my account and current account status is ACTIVE .

I don't know why ebay put my remittance on hold.

WELL HERE COMES THE ACTUAL PART.

I chated with one the CS team named "Sagar" and i raised this question to him.

After some time he came back saying "i need to pay the seller fee". HANG ON..... I have time until end of this month to pay the seller fees and why they have to put my remittance on hold NOW?

I ASKED THE ABOVE QUESTION TO HIM: THE REPLY WAS EVEN SO STRANGE:

SAGARKANTH
As per the billing team updated all seller need to clear it one week before.

THERE has been no update in ANNOUNCEMENTS and when i checked my invoice it shows the due date is "30 SEPTEMBER".

What the hell on earth i am going to do with these type of CS team.

No wonder people selling on eBay.in gets frustrated with no Minimum knowledge of what these CS people are dealing with.

they have no clue and gives replies what ever they think is true.

no ethics, no protection always have to open ebay with trembling and frighting not knowing what messages and restrictions will put on our accounts every time we log in.

At least some one who has KNOWLEDGE of ebay policies , can you reply to this query?????

WHY MY REMITTANCE IS PUT ON HOLD AND THE REASON YOUR CS TEAM PERSON "SAGAR" WAS GIVEN IS NOT ACCURATE, I KNOW BECAUSE I HAVE UNTIL 30/SEPTEMBER TO PAY MY FEES.

Could you please help to let me know the exact reason.

thank you.

Message 1 of 30
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes "rajelectroniks".

I paid last night and on morning they reactivated my paisapa remittance.

View solution in original post

Message 13 of 30
latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Not only you friend many others must have received the same email, I have received the email for 2 accounts both are fully paid up no dues pending, powerseller status and still I have received the mail apparently for no proper reason and when I spoke to CC today they have no convincing answer and this is nothing new this is ebay India.

Message 2 of 30
latest reply

hi Raj electronics.

Thank you for sharing your experience . I thought it was only me facing this problem.

I just wanted to know, does this happen now and then??

Is there any thing we should do. I wrote emails , chatted and contacted them , **bleep** the same answer .

Is your PaisaPay remittance on hold or did you just receive the email.?

I would like to know what i have to do to get my remittance activated again.

Sorry if i am asking you too many questions, **bleep** you are serior seller and have vast experience selling on ebay .

I just want to get some reply to ease my nerves.

i have been checking every piece of infromation related to this problem on net since i received this mail.

**bleep** nowhere i got the accurate information of why remittance will put on hold.

thank you

Message 3 of 30
latest reply

WHY MY PAISAPAY ACCOUNT IS ON HOLD, I ALREADY PAID SELLING FEES,

I RECEIVED EMAIL FROM EBAY, THAT YOU SELLING ACCOUNT IS ON HOLD.

Message 4 of 30
latest reply

Sir,

the Last date of Invoice Payment is of 30th September 2013, then why my remittance is on hold, I am selling from last 7 Years on ebay continously and I am Power Seller , Top rated customer paying fees on time from last & years, then why its happening with us.

when i contact customer care they said pay your fees before a week of last payment date, and Pay now , your restrictions will be removed within 30 Minutes , I paid the selling fees and almost 4 Hours gone **bleep** my remittance is still on Hold, Why this is happening with old sellers like us, We are serving on ebay from last decade, ebay should take care of us as we are here on this platform so long.

Please immediately remove restriction, I need to pay here and my payment is on hold, What should i do now,....

regards

handicrafts_store

Message 5 of 30
latest reply

Even though you paid why they are putting your remittance on hold.

I don't understand , does ebay has any proper terms or atleast respect.

I chatted to cs team named "URVASHI" she ened the chat session with out answering my query . IT'S LIKE SHUTTING A DOOR ON YOUR FACE. we are not Beggars(I don't mean we have shut doors on beggars) **bleep** really we all are humans. you are paid and your job is to answer our concerns. if you have no knowledge, then you should said the same thing.

i don't understand now , how ebay really works. there is no proper response, no ethics, no certain rules that sellers should follow to be safe,

if we have to pay seller fees one week before, why the hell they didn't intimate us??

Why there is no announcement regarding this??

How do they expect us  to know about new rules with out intimating or atleast not announcing.??

If that is so, why in our invoices there show the end day to pay invoices is until end of this month (30/sep)

Do you people follow any ethics in working ??

Do you know how much strain and frustrate anyone gets with these sort ??

Do you think you are getting paid for to harass sellers???

Do you really doing your job??

How could you sleep well troubling others and not doing your job given???

I pray one day who ever is doing this in ebay India should be accursed ....

Message 6 of 30
latest reply

absolutely right, everywhere it showing last date of payment is 30th September 2013 , there is no announcements on community board that we should Pay before a week, without any information they put our remittance on Hold.

I was shocked to see the email and immediately delete all my active listings as i donot know the reason, I am selling from last 7 years continously on ebay and first time it happens with me,even they can check that this seller is paying selling fees on time every month from last 7 years,

after viewing the email, i was shocked and called to customer care, they gave me information which is quite shocking also and told me to pay immediately and your remittance will proceed further within 30 mins **bleep** after paying the fees its almost 7 hours, no new email from ebay.

This is really a quite shocking for all sellers those who rcvd this email and quite shocking after talking to customer care also.

regards

Message 7 of 30
latest reply

Yes,

I too have paid my invoice , **bleep** nothing happened.

My remittance is still on hold.

I don't know what to do now.

May be someone from ebay should reply. this is serious concern. and they are voilating their own rules by doing this.

I guess it all happens ONLY IN INDIA !! It hurts to say this **bleep** unfortunately it is true.

I don't know about other sellers are facing this same problem or just we???

Lets hope to see our remittance will be activated tomorrow. 😞

Message 8 of 30
latest reply

Hello,

I am a pretty new seller and even I received the same email from Ebay.

Have already paid the fee bout 10 min back **bleep** still it says Paisapay on hold.

Not sure whats happening...

Message 9 of 30
latest reply

there is none who wants for reply for this!!

putting people in trouble and enjoying sitting back is called SADISM .

Message 10 of 30
latest reply