Will Never Buy on Ebay Again

sharad1975
Community Member

I made the mistake of Buying a Battery Bank from Ebay. I thought If i branded one, it would be good and I bought Samsung.

The supposedly 9000 Mh doesnt even last 30 min and cant even charge the phone 30%.

I thought Ebay guaranatee will take care of that.

But now get a message that I need to ship it back to the seller AT MY COST.

Why should I pay for shipping??????

Try calling the customer support and Wait time is 23 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a complete scam.

I'm posting it on my facebook and all my whatsapp groups and ensure one ever buys from Ebay india.

any other people who are scammed can join me and see if we can go to consumer court and get an injucntion from courts to stop Ebay india from doing business in this country.

Got the Following Mail from them:

Action : Buyer to provide proof of Return shipment

Remarks: "We tried contacting you on your registered mobile (XXXXXXXXXXXXX ) on 28/07/2014, but the number provided by you was not reachable. Hence we are requesting you to reship the item back to the seller and provide us with the scanned copy of Proof of Dispatch copies in jpg format on insellerverification@ebay.com within 72 hours. Failing to which claim may get close and refund request would be rejected. Kindly send the item back to the seller on below mentioned address

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0