Non receipt of monsoon offer gift

Hello, "Buyer transaction details for PaisaPay ID 36492090851 Transaction status Your PaisaPay payment was approved on 03-Jun-14. You paid the order total of Rs. 11,600.00 using Credit Card (Rs. 11,599.99) and eBay gift voucher MONSOON123 (Rs. 0.01) . Please review the Order Details section below for specifics on the item(s)." I have purchased the above mentioned item with above mentioned details, however I have received no free gift nor received any acknowledgement of the same. Multiple mails have generated no response. Mails are also not in sent items folder in ebay messages. Please advise;
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Did you received anything? i haven't received anything
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

kguptak
Community Member

Anyone Recd. the Gift !Smiley Frustrated

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I think ebay did some followup. The gift came in my registered address, but some other addressee name (meenakshi sokal). Courier refused to release except to addressee, even though address was correct. No idea where ebay /partner picked up that name.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

m0nu88
Community Member

received nothing yet!!!!!!!

Is it a fraud by ebay?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

m0nu88
Community Member

i think they send these gifts to their relatives. They revert it back to original buyer only if he claims for it. Huge corruption is going on.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

m0nu88
Community Member
Same is happened with me. I received the gift after complaining to the grievance officer. But the name on the bill and packaging was different then mine. It proves that a fraud is going on.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply