cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Upcoming Pricing Changes on eBay India!!

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Members,

Based on the various inputs and suggestions that the community has been providing to us we have made significant changes in the Fee Structure of eBay India.

We are pleased to let you know that we have announced the 'Upcoming Pricing changes on eBay India'.

Please provide your valuable comments and suggestions on this thread.

Thanks & Regards,
The eBay Team
Message 1 of 66
latest reply
65 REPLIES 65

techniwas
Community Member
"allow Rs 1500 upper Cap to sellers and have a feedback score of 500+ or 300+ and rating above 95%"

I can't agree with that, Weren't sellers with over 1000 feedback overcharging VAT? How do you trust them!! Its a PowerSeller tag, not a 'Mahatma'...

TechiE

TechiE
Message 51 of 66
latest reply

kritaant
Community Member
Happy with the overall fee changes.
But WHY INCREASED THE PRICES OF SHOP.

Cheers!
Vandana (Kritant's Team)
Message 52 of 66
latest reply

Dear Sir,
The present rate changes in FVF specially in the category 3 (which includes stamps, banknotes and coins) does not give incentive for selling high value items. The old system was better.
Regards,
valuables_in1
Message 53 of 66
latest reply

Good Evening every one,
First of all thanks for the ebay staffs to reduce the prices in listing fees .

I request ebay team to also make few changes :

- Please start best offer option for all items listed in fixed price or shop inventory.

- Please consider the prices for Relisting items .

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding the sellers problem.

with Best Regards
srimanthaa2525
Message 54 of 66
latest reply

Hello,

Thanks for the same. I can now increase my listings.

Good job eBay.in Team keep it up:-)

Regards
Rajesh Parekh
Message 55 of 66
latest reply

miraclesoftware
Community Member
YEAH!!

This will make me feel good. Now i will increase my item more and more on ebay.
Message 56 of 66
latest reply

highskyindia
Community Member
Hello,
I think this price reduction is not a PERFECT idea It should have been accompanied with a New multi listing policy, which allows a user to do multi listing only 2 or 3 times, or else we will get a mad rush of listing .
I am expecting the no of listing to go up by at least 10 times , the sad part is that those will have only repeated listings, searching for particular item will be a little difficult, it will create a bad buyer experience .
I Think there is no point in saving on listing fee and then loosing sales.

I would recommend that
- multi listing should be limited to 2 or 3 maximum
- instead of making Rs1500 max listing fee, one should make slabs like x amount of listing for Rs 1500 , y amount for Rs2500 , like that not just flat 1500 Maximum for everyone
overall the Idea is good but some changes are needed to make it work

Regards
Akash
For Newmarket05
Message 57 of 66
latest reply

Dear Community Manager,

FROM THE DAY, 1500/- MONTHLY FEES IS EFFECTED, THERE SHOULD NOT BE ANY MULTIPLE LISTING OF A SINGLE PRODUCT. OTHERWISE, THIS OFFER WILL MAKE THE SELLING PART A NIGHTMARE FOR BUYERS, AS WE EXPERIENCED IN BAZEE DAYS, WHEN LISTINGS WERE FREE.

IT IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT. WHEN YOU ARE GIVING A FACILITY, ALL LOOPHOLES MUST BE PLUGGED.

Thanking You,
Ashok Agarwal
Sitare_Jewels
Message 58 of 66
latest reply

Hello,
Yes I too agree that MULTIPLE LISTING should be stop immediately or it will cause bad buyer experience.

Some sellers will list single item multiple times and the same items will appear in all the pages.

I hope eBay do something about it soon.

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 59 of 66
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello All,

We understand that many sellers have shown concerns over 'Multiple listings' of the same item that sellers may resort to considering the RS. 1500/- slab and we are concerned about the same as well.

We have come up with this policy of Rs. 1500/- to ensure that we encourage our sellers to provide more variety, depth and large inventory on our platform. We will keep a close watch of any abuse of this policy and we would take strong actions. As sellers rightly suggested, 'modifying the Multiple Listings policy might be one such option.

We thank you for your passionate responses and hope to bring about a revolutionary change with these pricing changes :-).

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 60 of 66
latest reply