Truly D grade customer support.

cyber_kaka
Community Member
Hi,

I am really not satisfied with your support and service that's why i am sending you this email.

-Your customer care representatives are not good and disconnect the call if they see that the customer is not happy with ebay service or did not receive the item or irate.
It happens to me many times, i had called the ebay customer care many times (15-20 times) they put me on hold for 10-25 minutes and disconnect the call, when i called back again customer care to talk to previous executive they said we do not have rights to transfer the call and do not have button to disconnect the call and blaming me that it is the issue with your phone or your network. Chect it and contact ebay again.
-I am afraid that i happens only with ebay. as i am using my phone 2-3 hour daily, it did't happed, so why it happens only with ebay.

My questions:
1. May i know your IP phone model number, which doesn't have any call disconnect option?
2. Where is ebay supervisors, i had contacted many times (11:00 AM, 12:00Pm, 2:15 Pm, 3:30Pm and 6:00) ebay executive has only one answer 1. he is busy 2. not available on seat or in meeting. ?
3. Why are you creating the ebay policy if you are not able to follow it.
4. My past experience with ebay. Promotional items received after 8 months and 6 months, it should be delivered with in 45 day as per your policy ?
5. Is there any manager in ebay support? If yes so why they are not looking in the office that how the executives handle the customers.
6. Are able you monitor the customer care executive calls?
7. Why the customer care executive disconnect the call, when i asked for feedback? Do you want to increase the customer satisfaction rate by doing this? i know your customer satisfaction rate is not good. we can say average rating.
8. Customer care executives promised for call back, but didn't do. Why?

-I would suggest you to remove these defects to improve your satisfaction rating.

-Again i have not received the Hot Deals promotional Items.
Details are below:-

1. PaisaPay ID 26776549112 : 02-Jun-10 (Your PaisaPay payment was approved on 02-Jun-10. You paid the order total of Rs. 10,000.00 using credit / debit card and eBay gift voucher / promotion code HOTDEALS07. Please review the Order Details section below for specifics on the item(s).)

2. PaisaPay ID 26752919532 : 28-May-10 (2GB Pen drive)

I would request you to take urgent action on my concern. I do not think that your customer relationship policy is Good. You want only profit in your business.

Yes, The Customer support of Ebay is not good. If it is via email or phone they didn't have any answer. they have onle one answer, we have noted down your care and forwrded to senior team and case is still open. do not worry whait for a week we will call you with resolution.

-But all of the comitments are fake all the customer executives like a (Rattu Tota) they have only one answer.
some time they disconnect the call when we ask for feedback on IVR and if they do not have any answer or see that the customer is calling again and agian then they disconect the call.

-Really very bad for ebay and you can see the customer satisfaction rate on ebay web site it was 85%-87% now it is 81%.. we can see the customer satisfaction how they handle or support the customers.

-Totaly a D grade customer support.
-As i am with ebay for since 2008 It happens every time with me they are not able to resolve any case on time.

-I had contacted to customer suport for Summer deals promotional gift, they send me the gift after 8-9 months and the next gift after 6-7 months, it is enough time. acording to ebay policy it should be dilevired with in 45 days. what about 8-9 months.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Truly D grade customer support.

crazysahith
Community Member
yes...i agree with you.. i never got my gift item from ebay ...its been 4months.. every time they say "we are working on issue"... but never solve ]:)
Message 2 of 2
latest reply