Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Invalid Bid Retraction by seller - indicrafts137

Dear eBay, I have been placing bids on the listings of seller indicrafts137 but it is found that this seller cancells all the bids just before the listing ends. This has happened thrice now. The item IDs on which I bid but was cancelled are: (1604513...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Announcing PaisaPay COD service

Cash on Delivery (COD) has emerged as one of the preferred payment methods by online shoppers in India. Buyers who do not have access to online payments methods or prefer receiving the product before paying for it are increasingly using COD mode of p...

Bad Buying experience from rightshop_in1 seller

On 30/06/2010 I bought "Techcom Optical Mouse USB Retractable Cable for Laptop" item from "rightshop_in1" seller after winning the bid at Rs.76/- and made the payment through PaisaPay. Since I won the item at a low bid price,the seller didnot bother ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Truly D grade customer support.

Hi, I am really not satisfied with your support and service that's why i am sending you this email. -Your customer care representatives are not good and disconnect the call if they see that the customer is not happy with ebay service or did not recei...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unfair Feedback

Hi we just face one unfair feedback. International buyer purchase the item we told him it will take 15 days to delivered that item please note it before making a payment he agree and within 4 days of payment he left negative rating. I don't think any...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay is cheating customers with fake offers

I bought a mobile on 28/7/2009 from ebay. I opted for a PHILIPS FM RADIO as rakshabandhan gift. But till date I didnot receive any gift from ebay.I contacted them via mail and phone many many times." Always they say "Please allow us one week time". D...