cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Community Court... A blessing in disguise for unscruplous Sellers

crazyram_in1
Community Member
I had received 4umbrellas from a seller... 2 of those were of a very poor quality. During the transaction, seller did not email OR respond to my call or text message.
Instead of going thru the process of returning it & wasting more time on it, I gave the seller a negative feedback & distributed the umbrellas to my maids.
The Seller Appealed to the community court & even after having clarified my stand in this matter, the court has REJECTED my Feedback.
This NEGATES the entire purpose of the FEEDBACK system.
The Jury cannot differentiate between a genuine & a fake feedback. The ONLY PURPOSE SERVED IS, SELLERS WITH INFERIOR PRODUCTS will multiply and the goodwill of Ebay will eventually get eroded.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@crazyram_in1...

Please do not blame comm court.It is the doing of your own lethargy. Contrary to the popular belief cases are not decided by sellers alone. It is 50% mix of buyers and sellers who vote on a particular case.

You were lazy enough not to pursue the matter with ebay, so now you should learn to live with the result. You had many options & avenues to get the wrong corrected but you chose not to. I am sure you did not present your case properly and hence the voters decided to give the verdict in favour of the seller.

I have just come to know now that you are not a registered user anymore on ebay.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

mobilesaccessory
Community Member
HELLO .,

MR TS

i didn't recieve the pouch yet!!!!!!! i was said i'll recieve it on 22nd june...

BUYER LEFT NEGATIVE BCOZ HE NTO RECIVE PACKET , PARCEL COMESBACK AND HE GOT REFUND TOO I WRITE DTDC OR BLUEDART BOTH WAS NOT HAVING DELIVERY AT THAT PLACE

Seller did not deliver as promised & has no contact num where we can contact

BUYER LEFT NEGATIVE BECAUSE I GOT ONE DAY LATE TO DISPATCH , AND HE NOT KNOW WHOM TO CONTACT

I am not received the material

BUYER LEFT NEGATIVE BCOZ HE NTO RECIVE PACKET , PARCEL COMES BACK AND HE GOT REFUND TOO I WRITE DTDC OR BLUEDART BOTH WAS NOT HAVING DELIVERY AT THAT PLACE
Message 3 of 3
latest reply