cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Tracking on PaisaPay Speed Post from India to US

catalystkin
Community Member
I have been trying to track my purchase since May 2nd. Neither the PaisaPay ID number nor the Speed Post number finds my item. As far as I know it has not been shipped. The links to tracking given by ebay do not work. What is the matter here? Should I claim a refund?

Catalystkin
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

hi,
welcome to scams,
your is international posting. the problem is that once the buyer has been informed about the speedpost number if he is trader/scamster. the tracking of speedpost will just vanish.i have posted by speedpost a Blackberry from mumbai to hyderabad it vanished in thin air. i am trying to figure out the modus operandi of the scam.
what has happened here is the buyer reported that he has not recved the packet and have collected back his money!!!!! even though ebay executive have been provided the details of shipping complaints. Paisapay thus violates all norms of UCP500 which guides norms for transaction!!!!!
one needs to factor this risk when posting thing for sale on ebay and price
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

ufo_big
Community Member
@amitava123gems

Have you ever complained to Speed Post for any problem and got redressal?
Message 12 of 15
latest reply

Hi yes,
Many times. They give you official reply. Why are you asking this? Do you suspect their efficiency?
I once shipped to Netherlands and it was 10 days late. I had to complain. The result was like magic.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

Once one parcel was shipped to USA by Speed Post and that was lost. The tracking details was not updated beyond India. I complained to Speed Post. After long time reply came that they were investigating. After that when ever I gave a reminder (with all earlier mails)reply used to come that they were investigating. After following up for one year I was fed up, since my cost of following was going up and almost approaching the refund money which I was supposed to get as per Speed Post rules (twing the postage charges). That is about four years ago.
Message 14 of 15
latest reply

catalystkin
Community Member
My purchase from ISHQQ finally came in 25 days after purchase by credit card. The item was quite inferior to the advertised ring and I notified ishqq that I was returning the item. The return address was bogus so I had to wait again for another return address. In our haste to return the item we did not purchase insurance and shipped priority mail. When the item arrived in India, either someone in India Post saw it did not have a tracking device and stole it or ishqq saw that and decided to claim it never arrived. Thus my credit card payment has never been returned and I am out the expensive purchase price for an item which didn't belong in a CrackerJack box.
Message 15 of 15
latest reply