cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Time Extension - Non practical / I am moving out of eBay- Sorry

coolbrasco
Community Member
Hello eBay Team / PaisaPay Team,

I hope you are aware that i am slowly moving out of eBay, trying to sell the present stock and planning to close the shop soon. This is sad decision, because with the present rules i cannot work, even i stopped writing in community. I have no option left with the new rules and PaisaPay. Actually i pulled out all my online listing to reduce my sales, everything in shop view (Though sales is good ๐Ÿ™‚ ), since i am not doing active. I am always thankful to all the wonderful people in community and the eBay Team.

Non Practical Time extension request

A Buyer order 4-5 items, and he get discount for shipping cost for the combined shipping, but why am i to request buyer to confirm time extension for each item, since it is a combined shipping ?. This is non-sense and waste of time for a seller and buyer. Can you show us one place per order (Combined or separate) to ask for Time extension ?.

One buyer bought 3 items and he accepted time extension for 2 item, and 1 item he declined. God know why he rejected ?. So what should i do now ?

Another problem is even after get time extension for shipping and delivery, the rule says when i enter shipping details, the delivery time automatically starts, for example i requested 7 day extension for shipping and 8 day extension for delivery, if i ship next day and enter my proof, the delivery time start counting. I need at least 30 day safer time delay in total for safer side delivery. So with the present PaisaPay it is impossible.

Thanks for eBay to mess up the whole community, system, PaisaPay, etc, so that i can close this business and spend more time with my family/friends.

Regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

For combined orders, It should be considered as one as the payment will be single. There are a lot of buyers who don't know much on internet and eBay purchases. So if a time extension needed, then buyer can accept one instead of multiple orders (combined). This should be fixed.

New PaisaPay shouldn't make sellers stop selling on eBay.

Coolbrasco, Don't be in a hurry. The New PaisaPay hasn't been stabilised yet as is too new for us.

Possible Idea:
Don't enter the shipping details once you ship (as you get only 8 day extension). Enter on the 20th day if taken 23 days extension. You will get atleast of 35 days. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 2 of 29
latest reply

coolbrasco, I think as snrama has already mentioned, dont be in such a hurry. "Wait & watch" should be your current strategy ! At the end of the day, one has to accept these changes.

I would suggest carefully let it go for a while right now and take these tough steps after taking all of the things into consideration . The most important thing you would loose is your feedback, which takes a lot of efforts & hard work and I know that you realize this fact already.

Regards
Meenu Jain

Message 3 of 29
latest reply

techniwas
Community Member
Hi there,

are you referring to time required for domestic sales or international sales?

TechiE
Message 4 of 29
latest reply

cosycom
Community Member
Dear All , It seems like selling on eBay is no more possible for an ordinary person like earlier , now you should be a proffesional well qualified person to become the member of community. Every day new complications are being noticed. Hope all this chaos will end soon.

Recommendation to ebay :Start a 30 days proffesional training cource to educate your sellers in all parts of India. Perhaps eBay can issue a diploma certificate also to intelligent qualified persons so that they can also apply for a part time job with sellers who may not have sufficient IQ levels to understand this complicated cource.
New eBay can cetainly creat more jobs for intelligent people in India.
Message 5 of 29
latest reply

Hi coolbrasco,
My reasoning is that:Prashant and his team had been the best part of eBay India.
I agree with Navaneeth that we should continue to have faith on PaisaPay and give them time.They have started a mechanism.Now they want feedback as to how efficient their machine works.
You are an active community member.If you lose heart,then the effect will be bad on other members.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 6 of 29
latest reply

creative_pursuits
Community Member
Hello Coolbrasco...

As other community friends have suggested,even i am of the opinion that Its too early to make such a tough Decision!Please wait and watch...I am sure even Ebay doesnt want to lose their reputed sellers and they must have taken this move of introducing the new paispay after considering all possible effects on sellers as well as buyers experience.

Please dont Lose heart....Give sum time for the system to actually start working!

Cheer Up! None of us here want u Bid goodbye to a reputed and active community member like u!

Cheers
Mala
Message 7 of 29
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello cosycom ,

You are quite right.

ebay must plan out physical Academies in all major cities of India.

As the Sellers would grow there would be more and more demand of trained assistants.

Doing business on ebay may not be everybody's cup of tea .... but they can still make a profession out of ebay if they are trained systematically. .

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 8 of 29
latest reply

Hi indconcepts,
Forgive me if I am wrong.
Today they have taken away my PS symbol.
Ebay India is humiliating sellers.
I think they should better think twice before humiliating honest and simple folks.
I am not amused.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 9 of 29
latest reply

coolbrasco
Community Member
Dear All,

To follow-up the same issue.

The experience with new PaisaPay is very bad.

1. The buyer accepted 2 item time extension and 1 item rejected. When i try to enter the shipping details for 1 rejected item on time. But default the 2 items approved also got shipping details since PaisaPay ID is same. This is non-practical.

2. I forgot or by mistake i did not provide shipping details for 1 item yesterday. PaisaPay already initiated refund for the buyer and ask me to stop the shipping which made 1 week ago. Every human make mistake and at least 24 hours should be permitted to enter shipping details but with valid last shipping date and delivery date as before. It makes me remember Hitler regime and if you make mistake Gillette machine waiting for you.

Thanks again for all the friends, sellers, eBay staff. Probably i will be closing down by March 1st or April 1st after my present stocks are sold.

Goodbye.

Kind regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 10 of 29
latest reply