Feedback trading!

subbarayan2005
Community Member
1.I notice that a number of sellers tell their customers while ordering "you leave me a good feed back and I will leave you one too". This amounts to mutual back scratching and departs from the objectivity and honesty required.
2.Many sellers leave feedback after they receive a feedback from the buyer and tune their's to the buyer's. This gives rise to mirroring and is not truthful. some try to use the feedback as an item of dispute resolution, a sort of trump card or hostage.
3.Others leave threat messages saying things like "this is not for sale overseas...if you bid from overseas then I will leave a negative feedback".
These are aberrations that make a mockery of the feedback system. Ebay may want to think of making suitable amendments to its feedback policy.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Feedback trading!

vivek_nathan
Community Member
Dear Sir/Madam:
The new year is coming! Are you looking for some crazy gifts for your family, your friends and yourself? Of course you are! So here will be a right place you can go. www.cnfaddg.com
we offer brand-new electronics with large discounts and internatinal guarantee. Computers, Televisions, Cell Phones, MP3/MP4 Players, Digital Cameras, Camcorders, Video Games Consoles, GPS and Motorcycles, most items are sold at wholesale prices with corresponding presents, and you will find lots of great bargains here. We have sales promotion from now on, buy more, save more and get more! When you have time, welcome to visit our website to get more information. Thanks.
Contact us through the following ways:
MSN:scnfaddg888@hotmail.com
Email:cnfaddg888@hotmail.com
Phone : 0086+010+83022557
Message 2 of 2
latest reply