The free diwali gift???

slayernarc
Community Member
I bought an apple ipod touch 8GB and i didn't get any gift!!!! Whats the scam???
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

The free diwali gift???

yempee
Community Member
Guys,
Surprise, surprise!!
Someone called me from ebay (012266041200)and said that I am going to get the gift in 30 days!!
Cheers pals, wait for the call!
Message 11 of 17
latest reply

The free diwali gift???

sarathk
Community Member
got Plantronics bluetooth headset yesterday via bluedart courier.. New pack, with all booklets and manual. working fine. Thanks!!!:-)
Message 12 of 17
latest reply

The free diwali gift???

2010shop4everyone
Community Member
Hello Guys
I ve been purchased two product by ebay but i did not get the any gift by ebay till now.i chat many times in chat room to ebay but noone has taken any action.At last what should i do now tell me thanks.
Message 13 of 17
latest reply

The free diwali gift???

oneelephantpickle
Community Member
In my previous logs in this forum i have been a little doubtful of Ebay Diwali Gifts. But I am more then pleased with the quality of the gift and the packaging when i receieved my Moser Baer DVD player. Its just great. It did take a bit of time but its worth the wait.
Message 14 of 17
latest reply

The free diwali gift???

I too didnt receive my free gift philips hand blender, its more than 45 days.
Message 15 of 17
latest reply

The free diwali gift???

vijaymlk
Community Member
i bought sony w230 camera on 8th October price around Rs 9000, i forgot to mention the gift code. i called customer care and update the same. After 15 days i got a call from Ebay and asked the gift, i have chosen Bluetooth device. Surprisingly i have received the gift last week.Thanks to Ebay
Message 16 of 17
latest reply

The free diwali gift???

Ebay simply lies to customers about these Diwali gifts. They fraudulently offer gifts and then never send the gift. The support staff are simply instructed to wear out the customer. They simply said that a gift will be sent enter the code. There was no place to enter the code so i sent them a message immediately on purchase. There was no statement saying that the buyer will forfeit the gift if he does not enter the code during payment. There was no acceptance of the conditions of the sale. The product is not even worth the price without the gift. This is outright fraud. Those who have been hurt by this scam perpetrated by Ebay kindly contact me. I am a journalist and plan to expose these people with sufficient documented proof of their frudulent practices and even take them to court. Please send me details if u have been scammed by their promises of free gifts

Santosh
uncannybal@hotmail.com
Message 17 of 17
latest reply