Summer Promotion 2012

siju2004
Community Member
I made a purchase worth 44,070 & the paisapay id for the same is 31410900928, while making the payment I tried to enter the promo code SUMMERPR01 for the summer offer however it gave me an error twice. Since yesterday was the last day I thought of purchasing the product and then reporting the error. I spoke to your call centre executive and the floor manager today and their replies were unsatisfactory.

They told me that I won’t be eligible for the promotional offer, I have made a purchase of 44,070 and have made other purchases earlier as well. I thought that eBay would be considerate enough and would understand that I wasn’t able to enter the promo code. I kept getting error when I was entering the promo code and the responses from your executive were not satisfactory. I understand their limitations in approving as they don’t have the authority.

If I’m not going to be eligible for the summer promo then I would like to cancel my transactions and would request you to credit the amount back to my account. As confirmed by Dulan and Heena from your contact centre the status of my paisapay id is still under pending Status, so would request you to cancel the transaction. Its a pity that even after spending around 44000 rs this is how one is treated, the main reason why I made a purchase of such huge amount 0n 31st around 11:55 pm was so that i could participate in the summer promo offer.

Hope you would understand my situation and provide a resolution for the same.
Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Summer Promotion 2012

siju2004
Community Member
still no reply...........
Message 11 of 32
latest reply

Summer Promotion 2012

varun.a
Community Member
https://deals.ebay.in/summerpromo2012/winners -
Varun
-
Varun
Message 12 of 32
latest reply

Summer Promotion 2012

After entering all details, and pin in the url https://deals.ebay.in/summerpromo2012/winners
I get message that I am not eligible for this promotion https://deals.ebay.in/summerpromo2012/winners/error.php. Seriously WTF was that, is ebay trying to cheat us.

Seriously disappointed with ebay
Message 13 of 32
latest reply

Summer Promotion 2012

pranjalbailwal
Community Member
I have already applied for a summer 2012 gift on 7-8 Jun12. How long it will take to be delivered.
Message 14 of 32
latest reply

Summer Promotion 2012

kvgiphin
Community Member
I have already applied for a summer 2012 gift.But i did not get it.when did i get the gift?
Message 15 of 32
latest reply

Summer Promotion 2012

When will we get the gifts from summerpromo? will we get a mail with details or something?
Message 16 of 32
latest reply

Summer Promotion 2012

sri4285
Community Member
I have not yet received "Summer Promotion 2012" gifts, its already 2nd July.
Message 17 of 32
latest reply

Summer Promotion 2012

pavanpotluri
Community Member
have not yet received "Summer Promotion 2012" gifts:-(
Message 18 of 32
latest reply

Summer Promotion 2012

jaisonkodiyan
Community Member
I have already applied for summer of 2012.How long it will take to get that gift.
Message 19 of 32
latest reply

Summer Promotion 2012

jaisonkodiyan
Community Member
I have called ebay customer support ,they are saying that It may take 45-60 working days to get the free gift(summer 2012)?:|
Message 20 of 32
latest reply