cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Suggesion For Taking Buyers (Have a look Sellers)

I was Facing So much "Payment not Received" Cases.As a Seller i am Fed up with that,When i close the Case ebay will leave a Unpaid mark and They will Remove the Unpaid Item strike.

From all this i have learned that the Sellers Verification is Going well on Ebay,But Buyer Verification is Not Present in Ebay.

Some Buyer are bidding for Playing Purposes.just for a Time Pass and it is telling that The buyer will face Action if they Do not Pay for the item,Some times the ebay will Terminate their Account but the Buyer will Create a new account with Same Address and details only a user name will change,In Reality nothing is happening to them

Sellers like us are Facing a Huge Percentage of loss due to this kind of buyers.

As a Permanent Solution i have some Suggestions
1, Start a Telephonic Verification Process(Computerized)
2, Send a Letter to the Buyers House with a Account Verification number When creating a new Account (make it mandatory to start bidding,This will be a Proof For Address and Reduce Playing Buyers)
3, When the Representative call the buyer For "Payement Reminder" (when a payment not received case is filed).Please Remind that it is a Contract under the Contract ACT Of Govt of india

When the Ebay become Safe,Then only new Buyers and Sellers will come to Take their Part in Ebay

This is a Suggestion From my Side,I Request all Sellers to Post their View and Make ebay the best and No.1 Shopping Site in India
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

i agree with rkrajani
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

i also agree with rkrajani
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

ultimate.traders
Community Member
another story of buyer misusing ebays system.
order multiple quantities from different ids>deny to accept>open unpaid item>seller charged 100 rs per transaction>buyer gets free coupons and refund too.

what seller gets -100 +hassles

this is what happening with me..say now
Message 13 of 13
latest reply