Stop using DTDC courier service

Hi,

Not sure about other states and cities but, when it comes to Chennai, DTDC are best known for worst service providers. I have lost couple of packages ordered on eBay but, thanks to paisapay as i got my money back. But sellers are in question. They neither return the parcel nor deliver. I literally saw them signing on the sheet saying delivered and take away the parcels. So stop using DTDC.
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

I agree with whatever you are saying. But after Bluedart and Fedex,DTDC is one of the best service providers in the country. And it is one of the most economical too.

So if the sellers are increasing the Shipping Charge for shipping the items by Bluedart/Fedex, will any buyer even think of buying the product?

If you will compare the Shipping Charge of DTDC with Bluedart/Fedex ,it will be at least 3-5 times less.So it is one of the most preferable choice of the sellers.

And their service also depends upon the Franchises who are handling it. So yours case is also exceptional. I have shipped more than 300 times by DTDC and found only 3-4 complaints so far which i don't think is too bad ๐Ÿ˜›
Message 2 of 18
latest reply

i never faced any issues with DTDC but no doubt bluedart is better but costlier also
Message 3 of 18
latest reply

harshitrathimzn
Community Member
i also have a very good experience with DTDC. Their charges is too low than FedEx or BlueDart. They deliver my all packages to buyer within 3 days and no complaints yet.
Message 4 of 18
latest reply

mgoe7089
Community Member

same here in faridabad. my item reached faridabad facility in the morning still they are saying will deliever tomorrow. Worst service ever.

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

sjose88
Community Member

Yeah its cheap for sellers but from a buyers point of view its the worst in kerala! Smiley Very Happy Its the only one servicable on my pincode and that why i beg sellers to ship via DTDC! Smiley Sad Still waiting for my order which was shipped on 20th may! Smiley Mad

Message 6 of 18
latest reply

Yes...

I too, Requesting all the sellers to Not to send the Materials through DTDC Courier...

Really Very Worst, Nasty fellows...

Message 7 of 18
latest reply

DTDC WORLD COURIER IN THE WORLD. MY PARLIAMANT IS ROAMING IN MY CITY FOR LAST 3 DAYS BUT NOT DELIVERED. PHONE CALLS ARE UNANSWERED, WHEN PHONE RINGS THE CUT ON THEIR END. NEVER SEEN U PROFESSIONAL PERSONS LIKE THEM. DUE TO DTDC I WILL NEVER BUY ON EBAY.
Message 8 of 18
latest reply

Parliament = Parcel
Message 9 of 18
latest reply

dtdc is a 420 service..the tracking details remains same for. 48 hours..waste of money.
Message 10 of 18
latest reply