PaisaPay KYC

Hello,

Documents accepted for Additional Seller Verification (KYC).

There is information for individuals, companies, partnerships, trusts but there is no information about proprietorship concerns.

Do post the same at the earliest.

------

Devesh
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

PaisaPay KYC

techniwas
Community Member
I feel it will be the same as individuals. Rgds

TechiE
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

PaisaPay KYC

huzaffa@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Users,

You can send us the documents relevant to Individuals, for e.g. PAN Card,Bank Account Statement Etc.

Regards,
PaisaPay Team
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

PaisaPay KYC

cosydoon
Community Member
How these documents are to be sent to ebay .
can we send scanned copies of the same through email.
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

PaisaPay KYC

indconcepts
Community Member
Yes cosydoon ,

Yes .... it's better to send the scanned copies of these documents through email.

Documents sent through fax are sometimes not received or get misplaced. .

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

PaisaPay KYC

Hi all,

I have already re-registered to New PaisaPay and sent all the documents by e-mail but I am still receiving e-mails from PaisaPay Team to re-register my account. Are you all too receving this automated reminders?

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

PaisaPay KYC

Hello,

Even after 5 reminders in last 15 days my branch has not been made available in registration section.

Bank of Baroda Walkeshwar branch (CBS and fully computerised with advanced systems)situated in south mumbai's cream area where high society people bank with but still its left and no action has been taken by ebay. What about the small areas of mumbai/ India????

Unless this is done I cant register myself or send the documents. Ebay team please dont expect me to change my branch where I bank with nearly last 25 years.

Regards
Rajesh Parekh
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

PaisaPay KYC

Dear Sapana

I got a call from ebay , saying that my branch can not be added in the list. (HDFC, C-Scheme Branch, Jaipur). The lady on the line said that I need to either open another Current Account or change the branch.

I can not get my branch changed for the following reasons, this is ridiculous. X-(

- All of our International buyers have the current details of the bank.
- Other branches are too far from our office, we do not get proper services out there. And changing the bank all together is a difficult procedure. Changing the bank means getting IEC from another bank which is a tough job again.
- I need to receive the ebay payments ONLY in the current account.

Moreover, I do not understand why cant a Main Branch of a bank like HDFC be added in the list ??

I look forward to your response.

--
Thanks

Regards
Meenu Jain

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

PaisaPay KYC

techniwas
Community Member
Hi Meenu

You can open a new account in HDFC (different branch). Since both accounts will be of the same Cust ID they will be interconnected directly in your HDFC-Netbanking. Using the same you can shuffle any amounts between your two bank accounts instantly.

This shall take care of the issue currently.

Regards

TechiE
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

PaisaPay KYC

Thanks techniwas , but I wonder why to open another Current Account in the same bank and maintain an average monthly balance ??

Message 10 of 14
latest reply