Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Got cheated

I ordered an Iphone 6s Plus 64 gb space grey model on 12/03/2017. Firstly seller didn't ship my item and uploaded fake shipment details. Upon following up with him finally he shipped the package on 25/03/2017. I received the package on 27/03/2017. Up...

Register as seller

I want to sell mu product in the USA market and when im trying to list an item its not accepting indain pin codes and showing shipping error all the time.Help me in this regard.Thanks!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Improve e-Bay website performance

Just yesterday, I registered myself on e-Bay. Two days before that, I ordered two products, Almond and Dried Apricot on e-Bay. After placing the order and getting confirmatory messages, I get a mail saying that there are two items in your cart. How c...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cheters

Hey i have order today of mi power bank on your app and for that product my money is also deducted from citrus wallet/pay and on your app showing you nothing purchase in last 60 days ! What is this hell...cheater....Give my money back in my citrus wa...

Stop using DTDC courier service

Hi, Not sure about other states and cities but, when it comes to Chennai, DTDC are best known for worst service providers. I have lost couple of packages ordered on eBay but, thanks to paisapay as i got my money back. But sellers are in question. The...

PaisaPay KYC

Hello, Documents accepted for Additional Seller Verification (KYC). There is information for individuals, companies, partnerships, trusts but there is no information about proprietorship concerns. Do post the same at the earliest. ------ Devesh