Stop using DTDC courier service

Hi,

Not sure about other states and cities but, when it comes to Chennai, DTDC are best known for worst service providers. I have lost couple of packages ordered on eBay but, thanks to paisapay as i got my money back. But sellers are in question. They neither return the parcel nor deliver. I literally saw them signing on the sheet saying delivered and take away the parcels. So stop using DTDC.
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Stop using DTDC courier service

Seriously i am totally agree with it...i am a genuine ebay buyer since 5 years..but i faced very bad service whenevr item shipped over dtdc which i had bought .. so i am requesting all sellers please stop using DTDC service ..Its Tracking Fucntion is total Disgusting 

If sellers dosent stop using dtdc then trust of buyer will not remain as today it is...so think seriously over it.

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

yes. i had same problem with DTDC.

the tracking website very creepy.  i had my consignment from UP to Goa.  it took around 9 days to reach my door.  

when i check tracker it shown something like this.

-pickup - > UP -> Dehi ->guwahati > mumbai - >Goa ->  mumbai - >bangalore - >mumbai - >Goa - >destination.

....... i think they dont know where to drop my package.

seriously me no issues with bluedart never. i get it mostly by 4 days.

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

Yes, I am also currently experiencing   difficulties with DTDC service in Goa. You cannot enquire about your consignment because they do not respond to phone call or emails. I am not able to contact them for past 10 days. Their telephone most of the time would be engaged and if the ring goes through no one would take the call. In response to email one autogenerated reply will be sent within  a minute giving a case number  and beyond that no information service or feedback support of any kind is offered. The consignment  showing tracking status as "dispatched for delivery"  since  15th sept  is not tracable as on today 23rd Sept.

Message 13 of 18
latest reply

hsin5234
Community Member
20 Jan 2016 02:33:00
Arrived at Dotzot sorting facility
COCHIN APEX

ALWAYE SUB BRANCH
18 Jan 2016 11:09:00

Connected to
COCHIN APEX
17 Jan 2016 09:08:00

COCHIN APEX
16 Jan 2016 15:36:00

Arrived at
COCHIN ,COCHIN
16 Jan 2016 08:37:01

Processing at
COCHIN APEX
16 Jan 2016 00:00:00

Connected to
COCHIN APEX
15 Jan 2016 03:21:00

Connected to
MUMBAI APEX
15 Jan 2016 03:17:00

Processing Bag for COCHIN
GOREGAON DOTZOT HUB ,MUMBAI
15 Jan 2016 01:16:27

Received at
GOREGAON DOTZOT HUB ,MUMBAI
15 Jan 2016 00:05:35

Processing Bag for GOREGAON DOTZOT HUB
GOREGAON BRANCH ,MUMBAI
14 Jan 2016 20:39:47

Booking processed
GOREGAON BRANCH ,MUMBAI
14 Jan 2016 20:34:13

14th it left Mumbai and 15th it reached Cochin Apex.
My delivery adrees is just a 100km away from Cochin but still till date it is not delivered.

Aperson who walks reaches faster from cochin far earlier than 6 days.

Pitiable service by dotzot and their customer service number just rings for god. Noone picks.

its better to drop this useless courier company for business

Message 14 of 18
latest reply

nasib853
Community Member

DTDC seems slow down regarding their performance.Due to heavy pressure of shopping site they take time to deliver.You can contact dtdc customer care team for any delivery issue.However you can also track DTDC courier online,

Message 15 of 18
latest reply

Z94890561is my tracking number. Neither dtdc office phone numbers ate reachable nor the delivery area of mine sec 45 Gurgaon dtdc officeis not delivering the package of my phone charger since 3 days. eBay should avoid dtdc. Pathetic service by dtdc. Personally I would say dtdc services should not be used if you need a prompt delivery
Message 16 of 18
latest reply

I too agree with prince-chennai.I have 3 different experiences with the inefficiency of this Courier service. Just suppose we are buying a product from a local store. After billing and payment, the delivery section is not handing  over the item to us. What shall we do ? I will approach the Consumer Court in the area and file a complaint for rectification of defective services and compensation for the damages caused by this action . Once the billing is done and payment made through the bank(The item technically belongs to the buyer), the Courier company has no business to hold it in his warehouse for more than what is required . I don't think e-bay will do something  in this case.

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

BLIND DONKEY CAN DELIVER FASTER THAN DTDC

Message 18 of 18
latest reply