cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sellers Protection is Needed(Stop the Unpaid Problem)

My Friends
I am Selling So many Items In Ebay But The Problem is that the Selling Activity Is Superb in ebay,The buyers are Active For bidding Items,But The Fact is That They are not Active For Paying For the Items.If a Seller Sells For Eg-100 Items And all items are Sold For bid Then He will get Payment For Only 40% Of Items.Ebay Is Charging So many Fees From Sellers i.e Listing Charges,Final Value Fee + Additional Of PaisaPay Charges,And i am Also Reminding Ebay is That Ebay Is Responsible For Not Only Buyer Protection But Also For Seller Protection."Resolve a Problem" IS Not 100% Sucess.Ebay have to adopt Other Methods.

In my Openion As Seller Verification Is Done,Buyer Verification is also have to be Adopted.Address can Be verified For Each Account,And If the Buyer Does not pay for the bidded item As Per Rules Of Govt Ebay can Take Legal Actions Against the Buyer

If This Above Changes has been Adopted The Buyes Will be Serious In ebay,And They will be Genuine As Sellers,This Unpaid Item Problem is Making ebay Sellers A Unforgotable And Worst Experience.

As A matter of Fact I Request Ebay team to Consider my Sujjestions.

I Kindly Request Each and every sellers To Respond to this Topic to get attention of Ebay Team.

I am Ending my words By Telling Unity Is Strength.So Please Respond Sellers

With Hope
Ajay.R.Kamath
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

jaichinoy
Community Member
hey i bid from seller - 10vivekdixit85 i sent him mesage to pls cancel my bid he is refusing!!! what to do ??
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

imranimu
Community Member
Hi Mate,

AS suggested by tech_tvm. He is correct about the Selling Loophole in Ebay. As we sellers are getting tired of this unpaid items from buyers. We lose our precious time over our items to keep them for a week & top of tht we dont get any response regarding this issue.We buyers are only suffering.we lose our precious time & money too.All the fees is getting deducted when a ITEM is sold through bidding. So kindly please look into this matter ASA.

Regards,
Imran
Message 3 of 3
latest reply