NOT MY FEEDBACK......in my profile!!

anita.jasani
Community Member
I HAVE NOT GIVE THE FEEDBACK below to 'product_for_all'
In fact i was leaving to go out of town on the 15th and was most upset that my purchase had not arrived.
I don't know what is happening, this is sacrilege!!! YOU ARE USING MY NAME TO PROMOTE YOUR PRODUCTS.
Something VERY WRONG is going on here!!

Anita Taheer
(ID - anita.jasani)

Positive feedback rating Great communication. A pleasure to do business with.

Seller:
Member id product_for_all ( Feedback Score Of 121Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499)
14-Jun-2010 21:41
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Anita,

The feedback you are referring to was left by the seller for you. And not the other way around.

-Manish
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

anita.jasani
Community Member
Manish, that still gives HIM a positive feedback. It was definitely NOT any pleasure. He is lying!! I yelled and shouted and demanded my money back. He is FOOLING the PUBLIC into thinking that "we" the SELLER AND THE BUYER had a great raport. but that is a LIE!!!
This chap plays games. Don't know why you guys still have him!!
How many more is he going to fool??
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
Dear Dear, Will someone try explaining?

I always wanted to show eBay that its very difficult for new eBayers to understand feedback and DSR system. Till date all negatives I have received (all of them removed by Community Court, 3 pending decision)have been from buyers with less than 5 feedback ratings), After I call them and educate them what is feedback system then they understand and accept that they did a mistake. I think this Thread further proves my point.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

ufo_big
Community Member
eBay should arrange some sort of training for new buyers so that they can differenciate between what is buyer's feedback, what is seller's feedback and what should be done in case a seller cheats
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

anita.jasani
Community Member
I am sure Ebay has the method, rules, legalities somewhere on their website. People like me do things without reading the finer print.
Perhaps it is not entirely their fault.

I am saying this once more.

Mr. product_for_all's feedback to me makes it sound like i was a good client!! And things went off without a hitch.
Doesn't it? And THAT is misleading.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
Hi Anita,

I do understand your grievances against the system, but it is not the feedback system you should blame nor the seller. I am not sure about the product or the problem you had wid it. I am just trying to guide you about the feedbacks.

That seller must be having selling manager in his account. with selling manager, sellers can leave stored feedbacks to almost all buyers pending feedbacks. Also these days eBay management is advocating that sellers should leave a positive feedback as soon as the payment is received.

This would have happened in your case. Also that seller could have written something bad and hurt your profile. But he did not do that.

Also if there was any issue with the transaction, report it to eBay and get it settled. you can avail the newly launched eBay guarantee program as well.

Regards
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

anita.jasani
Community Member
eBay settled my dispute, but after a lot of emails both ways.
Apparently it was time bound, the fine print would have told me that.
So we shall let give this a rest.
Say hello to Charlie.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

2010buntyrawat32
Community Member
positive
Message 9 of 9
latest reply