Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SELLERS BEWARE PAISAPAY GIVING WRONG INFORMATION - PaisaPay ID: 21299984131

coolbrasco
Community Member
Dear Paisapay,

PaisaPay ID : 21299984131

Yesterday i was told that 05-Feb-2008 is the last day for entering shipping details for this PaisaPayID ?

But today morning when i checked, the refund is initiated automatically. It is ridiculous and i cannot enter shipping details now.

Can you please stop this refund process and help me to enter shipping details today ?

Kind regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

subhash.unique
Community Member
its true paisapay is creating problems . my payment was on hold with ebay and the reason provided is OTHERS i m nt able to knw wht shld i do as they are not replying to any of my message please someone help me
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

posting.id.in
Community Member
subhash.unique,

One of the reasons, paisapay payments are put on hold is that there may be too many disputes on your id. or may be refund claim or an escalated dispute by a buyer.

------
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello coolbrasco,

We unerstand your issue with respect to the auto refund and the time line in this particular case. We believe that you have informed ur Account manger as well and we are checking with the PaisaPay team.

We shall keep you posted with any developments on this issue.

Regards

Indraneel
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

coolbrasco
Community Member
Dear Indeerneel,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes my Account Manager did a great help holding the refund initiated.

But i was totally shocked when i see the mail from PaisaPay this morning initiated refund. It is like rubbing salt on our wounds.

Normally we have to go behind the buyer to stop this. It is a great insult for a seller like me.

I am really not happy about the way eBay treats sellers.

Regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi,

Recently a buyer ANRRAM orders and pays payment through paisapay. His provided shipping address, contact number was incorrect which lead the shipment returned in 7days time of order date.

Buyer was alerted about it and I was given correct address with phone number for reshipment but Buyer (knowingly) same day complained on ebay about not receiving and initiated the refunds (he knew about the process of refund).

With the refund process going on buyer emailed me that he wants the product within 24hours if I want the complain to be lifted off. But is impossible to send as it is against ebays policy and also not possible to deliver in 24hours.

Buyer unheard about my mail and as usual paisapay refund is slow, buyer gave -ve rating mentioning ITEM NOT RECEIVED.

It is totally paisapay's fault of not checking buyers records and also not returning the money earlier. Due to this slowness of PAISAPAY I have received UNFAIR -VE RATING.

I have emailed ebay about buyers record and about the -ve rating but as usual NO RESPONSE from ebay.

DUE TO BUYER & PAISAPAY - seller's reputation is going down.

I hope ebay would listend through this Discussion forum..

REgards

Deepak
id : systeminflow
Message 6 of 6
latest reply