PaisaPay issues for buyer

selling24x7
Community Member
the msg buyer sent me:

I have received the 2 items but do not know how to confirm receipt. I get an error 'This is not a valid user' when I click on the 'Track Item' button in the email ebay sent me. I have sent them an email about this. Please do let me know if there is anything else I can do to ensure that your payment is cleared ASAP.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi selling24x7,

Thanks for letting us know this. I have asked the team to look into this and will keep you updated.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

hoststafinet
Community Member
"This is not a valid user."

Thats the error we get when we try to enter the shipping details using the link in the email with the subject "Action required - Enter shipping details for your item(s) sold with PaisaPay." Looking through all links from MyEbay, all options to enter shipping details gives the same error. Ebay requires us to enter shipping details within 7 days of the sale and failure will automatically refund the PaisaPay payment. Now how does ebay expect us to enter shipping details when the link fails pretty often?

Searching ebay provided the following 2 links both of which state the bug has been reported to the concerned team.

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500002060&tstart=0&mod=1200391240409

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=600002185&tstart=40&mod=1198936297722

Please wake up that concerned team. They are either sleeping or playing with PaisaPay Payments.

Thanks

Ebay seller : Hoststafinet
Cheapest Windows Linux Reseller Web Hosting and Domain name Registration
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

palonko
Community Member
I HAVE BOUGHT A PRODUCT FROM A SELLER AND I CANNOT MAKE PAYMENT THROUGH CREDIT CARD NOR CLEAR THE PAYMENT ONLINE BANKING.WHAT DO I DO TO CLEAR THE PRODUCT AND RECEIVE THE PRODUCT? EBAY TEAM PLEASE GUIDE ABOUT PAYMENT
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

drjasper
Community Member
I purchased an item using Paisepay adn then the seller said they couldn't deliver to me to they would not send my order. They claimed they would send me a refund. Two month later I havn't seen any refund. And I can't find anywhere to lodge a complaint with this so called paisepay?? What the hell is wrong with paypal, it works everywhere else in the world????

drjaspr
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Hi,

Recently a buyer ANRRAM orders and pays payment through paisapay. His provided shipping address, contact number was incorrect which lead the shipment returned in 7days time of order date.

Buyer was alerted about it and I was given correct address with phone number for reshipment but Buyer (knowingly) same day complained on ebay about not receiving and initiated the refunds (he knew about the process of refund).

With the refund process going on buyer emailed me that he wants the product within 24hours if I want the complain to be lifted off. But is impossible to send as it is against ebays policy and also not possible to deliver in 24hours.

Buyer unheard about my mail and as usual paisapay refund is slow, buyer gave -ve rating mentioning ITEM NOT RECEIVED.

It is totally paisapay's fault of not checking buyers records and also not returning the money earlier. Due to this slowness of PAISAPAY I have received UNFAIR -VE RATING.

I have emailed ebay about buyers record and about the -ve rating but as usual NO RESPONSE from ebay.

DUE TO BUYER & PAISAPAY - seller's reputation is going down.

I hope ebay would listend through this Discussion forum..

REgards

Deepak
id : systeminflow
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

techniwas
Community Member
Dear systeminflow,

You know whts the best part... pretty soon we wont be able to leave a -ve feedback to such buyers .....

TechiE
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Hi all,

New PaisaPay process has a very bad impact on sellers. Everyday we come accross with new issues. It is very tough to sell with so much restrictions and rules of New PaisaPay. eBay Team is just sitting and watching the tensions of sellers. We are working whole day to just solve the issues with PaisaPay transactions, when will we sell or list the items?

Regards,

Message 8 of 8
latest reply