Refund of paid amount.

sd1086ful
Community Member

I had not received the product for which i have payed the amount of Rs.25300/- on 4th july 2016.The product has been shipped on 5th july 2016 by speed post which is supposed to be deliverd within 2days.But till now I have not received the product which i required today for giving birthday gift to someone.I also spoke to seller and he said that he also doesnt know the reason for delay. So i decided to purchase from nearest store today. So i request u to refund my amount which i had credited to ebay through my debit card on 4/7/16.
Tried calling several times to customer care but no response.Even now they are not receiving my calls.
So pls do the needful a.s.a.p. Pls reply me for this mail. Product id:-191903744824
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Refund of paid amount.

indir99
Community Member

Ebay is basically a FRAUD online website. I paid Rs. 3100/= to get a so called GENUINE LICENSE OF WINDOWS SOFTWARE. This was ordered after writing to the SELLER and getting confirmation that the License was genuine.  To my horror he simply sent an e-mail asking me to download the S/W from Microsoft website and Install. But there was no way to do the same as Microsoft refused to supply the necessary installer. Added to all these he has not sent Windows Genuine License. Now ebay is doging for the REFUND since almost 15 Days!!. This makes me to beleive that ebay is an organization backed by crooks for making easy money. So, we should never buy anything expensive ( not more than what we are ready to give in Charity). ebay  and its employees need money to make a decent living and hence they have devised  a smart technique to loot the public. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply