cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REFUND not received despite providing all details.

indir99
Community Member

I  raised a claim  Claim ID : 2105487 PaisaPay ID : 42850715348

for having NOT received an item as per order. ebay team wanted proof of having not received the ITEM as per order. I had ordered for Microsoft WINDOWS10 Professional license which should accompany an INSTALLER Software , Windows Genuine Stcker and the License key. Instead the SELLER asked me to download the software from the Microsoft website & Install. However Microsoft Website did not allow for downloading the installer . So, I asked the SELLER to send the same. He simply sent a dubious scarp of paper saying 'Order Statement'.  I have raised arequest for REFUND for which ebay has asked for 'proof of not having received the proper item'. I have sent a copy of this scarp paper and also sent a copy of Certificate Of Authenticity' which should be sent by the seller and the details as to why this License is fake. ebay instead of acknoledging the receipt of details and acting on the REFUND, they have NOT acknowledged the receipt BUT sending agaian and again a message asking me for proof. THEY DO NOT LET THE CUSTOMER REPLY FOR THEIR REQUEST TO BE COMPLIED. So, it raises doubts as to what is the purpose of asking for a response AND not allowing to respond against the e-mail sent by ebay!!. Must be, this is the clever work of highly qualified Managers of a typical Multinational setup. Now because of this incident many Expensive Orders from my family members have been diverted to other better reliable channels. EBAY SHOULD CHECK THE VARASITY OF THE SELLER'S CLAIM BEFORE ACCEPTING THE POSTINGS ON THE WEBSITE. Some SELLERS are genuinely stating that they are selling NOT GENUINE copies on usb/cd and they are really to be honoured compared to white collar ruffians. 
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0