cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Received the Negative feedback with superb comment.

snrama
Community Member
Hi All,

Now, I also started to get the pain. I received the Negative from a buyer stating that "i didn't get material till now." from mummuluri_8242.

The buyer didn't even contacted me before leaving the feedback and also the product has been delivered to his office according to the DTDC.

What should I do now with the first negative which cannot be removed? ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 1 of 53
latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

Hello Sir,
I really feel sorry for you.
This is really too bad

Samin
Message 2 of 53
latest reply

guptazmall
Community Member
Hello snrama,

A seller cannot do anything regarding the negative or neutral feedback in their account.
You can only write to the customer support who will take upto 3 days time to review it.

Nidhi
Message 3 of 53
latest reply

the same thing happened to me also. I received a neutral feedback from the buyer. I called him and he said that he is fully satisfied with the item and he chose the neutral feedback by mistake. He was willinmg to remove that feedback also, but ebay did not allow that.
Message 4 of 53
latest reply

creative_pursuits
Community Member
Hi

Its Unfortunate but the real fact is we sellers have no recourse...!!!!No matter what...!!!We can write to ebay customer support but after 3 days they will come up with a reply that they are sorry as there is nothing in the feedback comment as per ebay policies that is unfair and that they cannot remove the feedback..blah blah blah....

I have had 2 unfair feedbacks till now.

Regards
Mala
Message 5 of 53
latest reply

Hi Navaneeth

Its sad to hear this ! Unfortunately, Indian eBayers do not tend to understand the simple usage of the feedback system. The buyer could have instead used the Contact Seller feature instead of leaving a feedback.

This is lack of awareness !

Indraneel, where are your commitments?

Regards
Meenu

Message 6 of 53
latest reply

hi!

Check out the best negative comments ever seen on ebay...

http://feedback.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=planet_m_shop&ftab=AllFeedback

Buyers donโ€™t even have the courtesy to check or communicate before leaving such negative feedbacks. What is the use of the follow up comments?

The new policy may be good for the eBay.com sellers as they get thousands of feedback every month, so a few negatives or neutrals wonโ€™t have much effect.

Here on eBay.in we have a very handful of orders and majority of the satisfied buyers donโ€™t bother to leave a good feedback.

Within a month or two we will be able to see majority of the seller with positive percentages like 84% or 50% or 65% or 72% just as we can see on rediff.

I feel that we are speeding up towards a road which has a dead end ahead.

Regards
Shuaib
Regards
Shuaib
Aafsaa.com
Message 7 of 53
latest reply

techniwas
Community Member
See the negative feedback here

http://feedback.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=m_jabeen&ftab=AllFeedback

Now lets monitor is this one is removed.

Rgds

TechiE

TechiE
Message 8 of 53
latest reply

assemblerz
Community Member
TechiE that was a nice Joke ! I am still laughing !
Buyers with no money also can ruin sellers reputation.. !!!!
Message 9 of 53
latest reply

Hi Navaneeth,

It's very painful to see such unjust feedbacks and no ways to withdraw it. Hope Indraneel will help you or contact your Account Manager.

m_jabeen is my buyer too and I feel pity to see such an unjust and horrible negative feedback. She is a very good person. She should contact TnS team for feedback removal.

I will be more than happy to see negative feedback removed for both my friends. And it should be removed...

Message 10 of 53
latest reply