PowerSeller Merchandise

Please read the following announcement at http://www2.ebay.com/aw/in/200804.shtml#2008-04-10112526:

We understand that there are concerns on the continued supply of PowerSeller merchandise leading to out of stock situation and at times due to logistic reasons face delays in receiving new monthly supplies. Going forward we are happy to let you know that we will be giving Quarterly supplies of merchandise to Sellers who have maintained PowerSeller status for 3 consecutive months. This will ensure regular PowerSellers do not face out of stock situation on packing merchandise. In addition we have revamped the design & the messaging on the bag to make it more user friendly and reinforce key message

To optimize logistics and standardize processes we will provide 1 size bags and packing tapes. Based on feedback received from PowerSellers on under utility of some materials we will be discontinuing labels and letterheads will be given to Silver level and above w.e.f April’2008. Considering the significant changes being made in design, quantities and quarterly dispatch logistics this month we will be dispatching the material on 28th Apr as opposed to the standard practice of 18th of every month. Kindly bear with us and trust in the interest of overall betterment this is a minor compromise.

To my opinion most of the merchandise go waste as per the requirement by different type of PowerSellers. So, why not PowerSeller Team despatch a customised merchandise to the sellers?

For example, I require only the following items:

1. Letter Heads and
2. Labels (Stickers)

other items (bags and tapes) are just useless for me and are kept as it is.

Dear PowerSellers you too post your requirements here and hope that PowerSeller Team in future sends the customised merchandise as per our requirement.

This will reduce the sortage of merchandise to the PowerSeller Team too.

Regards,
Mohib-uz-Zaman

Message 1 of 79
latest reply
78 REPLIES 78

PowerSeller Merchandise

cochinmall
Community Member
Well.. The bad news to me is that I will not be able to sell on ebay. Anyways,the new policies are giving headache to a lot of sellers.I will pray that everything would go on smoothly.Have fun selling on ebay.

Regards
Rahul
cochinmall
Message 51 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

congrats cochinmail for your new job at Infosys and good luck for your future prospects ! 🙂

We wish to see you on the boards atleast !

Cheers
Meenu

Message 52 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

Hi all,

It was worthless raising issue for discontinuing Letter Heads and Labels (stickers) in the eBay PowerSeller Merchandise. Many sellers gave their suggestions to minimise the cost of the Merchandise by sending Customised Merchandise as per the requirement of the sellers. But PowerSeller Team never bothered to post their reply nor have taken any step regarding the matter.

My co-sellers and friends Rahul (cochinmall) and Annkur (techniwas) came forward to help me generously by sending their unused Letter Heads and Lables to me. I am very thankful to both of them.

Once again it proved that if eBay Team does not come forward for a solution then its our Community who help a friend in need, of course they are friends indeed.

Best Regards,
Mohib-uz-Zaman

Message 53 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

assemblerz
Community Member
Nothing received yet. Lost hope that I will ever receive anything.
Message 54 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

techniwas
Community Member
Hi I have received the new powerseller materials a few day back. Letter Heads and Tapes were also received.

Regards

TechiE

TechiE
Message 55 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

assemblerz
Community Member
Indraneel, I want to file a complaint --Item Not Received-- I have not received item from ebay itself. The item is called PowerSeller Merchandise.

Its three months and I do not get anything. A powerseller status and treated worst than an ordinary buyer. When buyers do not get item ebay proactivly give them refund without asking anything to buyer.

I myself am not getting any powerseller material , where should I launge complaint?

Its sad .. & bad.
Message 56 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

assemblerz
Community Member
tick tick 1
Message 57 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

Hello,
Please add my name to the list too.

I also want to file ITEM NOT RECEIVED DISPUTE.( PowerSeller Merchandise).

Hope some1 from eBay will at least reply me.

Now a days the life of seller on eBay getting bad to worst.

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 58 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

assemblerz
Community Member
tick tick 2
Message 59 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

hi!:-)

can anybody plz tell me how can one get PowerSeller Merchandise.

regards,
joginder k.
Message 60 of 79
latest reply