cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Another Serious Paisapay Issue ! Attention all sellers!!!!!

creative_pursuits
Community Member
Hi Fellow Sellers.....

Please check all your paisapay receipts carefully to ensure that u have indeed got a full credit of your hard-earned money!!!!!

This is My case - A Buyer paid an amount of Rs.40000/- Through paisapay and i received a confirmation mail from paisapay themselves stating that The amount of Rs.40000/- has been approved and the ID is 22549373268.

However,when the amount was credited to my pasisapay account....The total amount was reflected as Rs.38000/-(Instead of Rs.40000/-) and on that amount the paisapay fes was decucted and I was paid the balance due!!! I was shcoked to see such a thing and called up paisapay customer support.After making me hold for about half n hour citing various reasons and asking me several irrelevant queries,finally i was told that the case will be investigated and i wud be intimated about the results!!!

I also received a call the very next day from paisapay ensuring that there had been sum error from their side and that the difference amount would be credited to my account manually....but so far no action has been taken to credit the amount to my account.I cannot understand...when the payment received is Rs.40000/- for a particular id,how can paisapay calculate it as 38000/-!!!! It seems there is sum technical snag....So all sellers please verify ur credits...

My appeal and request to the paispay team to credit my balance amount due - Rs.2000/- immediately.

Regards
Mala
Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

jaipur_mart
Community Member
Thanks for the information , Mala.
Message 2 of 19
latest reply

sachin_thapar
Community Member
My GOD... What is happening at Ebay. I have never bothered to check my credits.. I wondered what may have happened in the past. Is there any way of checking. Would Ebay be more responsible place for sellers and ensure such things dont happen.

Thanks,
Sachin
Message 3 of 19
latest reply

trendy_bazer
Community Member
hello mala ,

Review the paisapay account transaction carefully.
;-)
*PaisaPay fees will be assessed on Total cost at the time the item becomes due for remittance, at the rate prevalent when the buyer made the payment. PaisaPay fees include 12% Service Tax and 3% Cess(Edu: 2% + Sec&High Edu: 1%) thereon.
I didn`t Recieve a proper judgement from ebay customer support for my feedback removal.they always support the buyers.Always sellers became the loser in ebay.
Message 4 of 19
latest reply

creative_pursuits
Community Member
Hi Trendy-Bazer..

Thanx for writing.

That is exactly what I want to emohasise!!! The paisapay fees will be assessed on total cost at the time the item becomes due for remittance,at the rate prevalent when the buyer made the payment.

The Buyer Has paid Rs.40000/- therefore paisapay fees shud be calulated ON Rs.40000/- @ 4% which is Rs.1600/- and on this the service tax and education cess which comes to around Rs.198/- so i shud get Rs.38202/- credit into my account(net of paispay fees)

But what has happened is ....Paisapay has taken 38000/- as the Total cost and calculated 4 % plus the service tax and credited me only a sum of Rs.36292/-

Please do gimme ur views on this calculation

Regards
Mala
Message 5 of 19
latest reply

runalaila_in1
Community Member
This should not be the case !

what if somebody does not cross-check and verify each detail ??
As sellers , if we require to double check invoices and credits from a large company ,

Its not a sign of good confidence !!

B O D Y - - J E W E L S!

Message 6 of 19
latest reply

Hi Mala and all,

I always cross check every transaction upon receipt of remittance. I am lucky that I have not yet found any error in the remittance. I have made a database application to check all my transactions and keep all the records for future use.

Do all of you cross check every transaction. Anytime there may be some bug in the system.

Regards,

Message 7 of 19
latest reply

hi all ! ๐Ÿ™‚

every seller should keep account of his selling activities if it is on ebay or other ways.

maintaining account is always good. This way you will know what's going on.

this is not a single issue. this may happen anywhere not only on ebay.

we should make it a habit to maintain/check our accounts regularly.

regards,
joge k.
Message 8 of 19
latest reply

runalaila_in1
Community Member
So many people are begging for their credits ! ,
So maintaining accounts is not an issue.

A few days ago even "skygiftworldwide " had to post whether he will get a refund or not !!

Thats where Non-confidence creeps in

B O D Y - - J E W E L S!

Message 9 of 19
latest reply

creative_pursuits
Community Member
Comments from Ebay Pinks would be highly appreciated !!!!
Regards
Mala
Message 10 of 19
latest reply