PowerSeller Merchandise

Please read the following announcement at http://www2.ebay.com/aw/in/200804.shtml#2008-04-10112526:

We understand that there are concerns on the continued supply of PowerSeller merchandise leading to out of stock situation and at times due to logistic reasons face delays in receiving new monthly supplies. Going forward we are happy to let you know that we will be giving Quarterly supplies of merchandise to Sellers who have maintained PowerSeller status for 3 consecutive months. This will ensure regular PowerSellers do not face out of stock situation on packing merchandise. In addition we have revamped the design & the messaging on the bag to make it more user friendly and reinforce key message

To optimize logistics and standardize processes we will provide 1 size bags and packing tapes. Based on feedback received from PowerSellers on under utility of some materials we will be discontinuing labels and letterheads will be given to Silver level and above w.e.f April’2008. Considering the significant changes being made in design, quantities and quarterly dispatch logistics this month we will be dispatching the material on 28th Apr as opposed to the standard practice of 18th of every month. Kindly bear with us and trust in the interest of overall betterment this is a minor compromise.

To my opinion most of the merchandise go waste as per the requirement by different type of PowerSellers. So, why not PowerSeller Team despatch a customised merchandise to the sellers?

For example, I require only the following items:

1. Letter Heads and
2. Labels (Stickers)

other items (bags and tapes) are just useless for me and are kept as it is.

Dear PowerSellers you too post your requirements here and hope that PowerSeller Team in future sends the customised merchandise as per our requirement.

This will reduce the sortage of merchandise to the PowerSeller Team too.

Regards,
Mohib-uz-Zaman

Message 1 of 79
latest reply
78 REPLIES 78

PowerSeller Merchandise

assemblerz
Community Member
I have not received anything yet.
Message 41 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

techniwas
Community Member
Same here, even I have not received the new materials ..

skygiftworldwide - I have some labels spare. I can send it across to you as I dont use them.

TechiE
Message 42 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Zaman (skygiftworldwide),

We would like to highlight that on one hand where some of our PowerSellers have seen a dip in the feedback percentages, on the other hand we also have some new sellers becoming eligible for the PowerSeller criteria (courtesy: Repeat Feedback Credit for repeat sales & Feedback recency - calculating Feedback Percentages for only last 12 months).

While we understand that your requirement of some of these packing merchandises is different than what we have set as per the new benefits of the PowerSeller Program, we would surely like to evaluate the option of including the Letterheads and Labels for the PowerSellers under the changed scenario.

Hope the above information addresses your concerns :-).

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 43 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Rahul (assemblerz) & Techie (techniwas),

Thank you for reporting the non-receipt of the packing materials. We have already dispatched all the packing materials due to the PowerSellers however from your posts understand that you are still in non-receipt of the same.

We will look into this matter and update the thread and regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 44 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

Hi Indraneel,

Thanks for your prompt response and considering our requirements. Hope we will receive the customised merchandise next time.

Hi techniwas,

Thanks for the offer of labels. I will contact you regarding this.

Regards,

Message 45 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

Indraneel said:

"Also as mentioned in our responses on this thread we have taken/will taken action against buyers who provide unjustified Feedbacks to our sellers. This will ensure that only justified negative/neutral feedback is left by the buyers."

But, when a buyer leaving negative feedback case was given by esmartbazaar on http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=600002363&tstart=0&mod=1211533555423, the reply by Indraneel t say the least was pathetic and clearly reflected the inability or maybe 'I don't care' nature of eBay when a withdrawal situation would arise.

Therefore, Indraneel, while I know this is not in your hands and you cannot do anything about the policies as this has been decided by a higher hierarchy, I request you not to go about making frivolous comments or make wilfull misrepresented statements to take off the heat, because at the end of the day, the statements we all make are based on our free will and more importantly our moral character.
Message 46 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

Hello,

The below thread has been posted in the wrong thread and was meant to be posted elsewhere. eBay can delete it if they like. My apologies for the same.
Message 47 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

cochinmall
Community Member
Hello one and all.I have received the new powerseller merchandise.The bags look cool and thanks to the ebay team to provide a pen along with it. 🙂

Well,the bad news is that i have got a job at infosys and i would be joining within a few weeks.So,the powersellers merchandises with me:
1)ebay bags(new and old ones)
2)Label stickers
3)ebay notes and
4)3 ebay tapes.

In case any one wants these,do tell me and i would be obliged to send it over.They are of no use to me now,I would be sending it in the order of first come first serve.

Awaiting a response.

Regards
Rahul
cochinmall
Message 48 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

assemblerz
Community Member
@cochinmall Congratulations !! you got the jon in infosys is now a bad news !!!
Message 49 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

assemblerz
Community Member
@cochinmall Congratulations !! you got the job in infosys is not a bad news !!!

sorry of my spellings. I was typing from laptop !
Message 50 of 79
latest reply