PowerSeller Merchandise

Please read the following announcement at http://www2.ebay.com/aw/in/200804.shtml#2008-04-10112526:

We understand that there are concerns on the continued supply of PowerSeller merchandise leading to out of stock situation and at times due to logistic reasons face delays in receiving new monthly supplies. Going forward we are happy to let you know that we will be giving Quarterly supplies of merchandise to Sellers who have maintained PowerSeller status for 3 consecutive months. This will ensure regular PowerSellers do not face out of stock situation on packing merchandise. In addition we have revamped the design & the messaging on the bag to make it more user friendly and reinforce key message

To optimize logistics and standardize processes we will provide 1 size bags and packing tapes. Based on feedback received from PowerSellers on under utility of some materials we will be discontinuing labels and letterheads will be given to Silver level and above w.e.f April’2008. Considering the significant changes being made in design, quantities and quarterly dispatch logistics this month we will be dispatching the material on 28th Apr as opposed to the standard practice of 18th of every month. Kindly bear with us and trust in the interest of overall betterment this is a minor compromise.

To my opinion most of the merchandise go waste as per the requirement by different type of PowerSellers. So, why not PowerSeller Team despatch a customised merchandise to the sellers?

For example, I require only the following items:

1. Letter Heads and
2. Labels (Stickers)

other items (bags and tapes) are just useless for me and are kept as it is.

Dear PowerSellers you too post your requirements here and hope that PowerSeller Team in future sends the customised merchandise as per our requirement.

This will reduce the sortage of merchandise to the PowerSeller Team too.

Regards,
Mohib-uz-Zaman

Message 1 of 79
latest reply
78 REPLIES 78

PowerSeller Merchandise

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello All,

Thank you for expressing your concerns as well as bringing in valuable suggestions on the table.

We have considered all the suggestions being provided by the members on this thread for feasibility right from charging to customizing the merchandise per seller’s needs.

Suggestions being provided by Ankur (techniwas) and Devesh (veedeedirect) of availing the materials at concessional rates to those who need them have a lot of merit in them. Though we also understand that there are sellers who are not comfortable with this suggestion, we would continue to dispatch PowerSeller merchandise basis the current structure and if any seller wants to avail of extra/other merchandise he/she can buy the same from our distributor directly at given concessional rates.

This way we can ensure that there is no wastage of the materials being provided and PowerSellers can buy what they want in extra numbers at their discretion and requirement.

We have consciously decided to discontinue Labels (stickers) and letterheads (for Bronze level) as it made more economical sense to provide relatively better benefits for the money spent on them and provide key benefits such as Account Management services which would help you resolve your account specific issues and maintain your PowerSeller status.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 31 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

techniwas
Community Member
We have consciously decided to discontinue Labels (stickers) and letterheads (for Bronze level) ??

So would these be provided to Gold Powersellers?

TechiE
Message 32 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Techniwas,

Letterheads will be available to Silver level and above however Labels will be discontinued for all levels of PowerSellers.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 33 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

techniwas
Community Member
Kewl.. thx for the prompt confirmation IJ!

TechiE
Message 34 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Always at your service Ankur (techniwas) ;-).

Keep posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 35 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

assemblerz
Community Member
No Comments.:|
Message 36 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

The merchandise has variety as it is meant to serve varied purposes. Different Sellers (or Power Sellers) sell different stuff and the decision to send merchandise in good variety only adds to its usability. One seller may find good use for one item, while another seller may find another item more suited to his/her requirement. THIS INDEED IS THE PRINCIPLE BEHIND THE GOOD VARIETY
The thing with customizing is that your needs might change with time and hence the need for re-customizing.
There is possibly no way every item will find (good) use with every Seller.

Best Wishes
Shahnawaz
Message 37 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

cochinmall
Community Member
Hello Indraneel.

When will the power seller merchandise be dispatched?? In the announcement,it was said that it would be sent on 28th of every month.But havent received the same yet.

Rahul
Message 38 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

creative_pursuits
Community Member
Hi

I have received the poweseller Merchandise and I felt the designing on the bag is Better in one respect and (thats the Buyer's address space) ..However the One size formula is totally dissapointing.I dont see any much use for the bags because Most of my items will never get into them!!!!!Also labels has not been sent...Please continue sending the labels.

Thanx for the 'Ebay Turns 3 ' Pens...

Cheers
Mala
Message 39 of 79
latest reply

PowerSeller Merchandise

Hello Indraneel,

I have received the merchandise last week containing the New Designed Bags and Tapes and of course the eBay Turns 3 Pens. Thanks for it.

Sorry to say that bags and tapes are of no use for me.

Now due to New Feedback Policy PowerSellers will reduce because the percentage will now be less than before. So do we expect the Letter Heads and the Labels next time?

I have already mentioned that only Letter Heads and Labels are of my use. From where I can get these?

Regards,

Message 40 of 79
latest reply