cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Post deleted by eBay(International Listing not showing on other eBay websit

Hello friends,
We sellers have post a very important issue where International listing are not at all appearing on other eBay websites.

The post we very unfairly deleted by eBay. I have the screenshot of the post.

Instead of helping the seller,eBay took a step to delete the whole post.This may be because eBay may afraid that more and more seller will come to know about this issue.

When seller are paying for International Listing Fee then the listing must be show on the respective other eBay websites.

The money which we sellers are paying are going down to drain and there is no meaning of offering ILF for 70% off if the listing are not going to show at all on other eBay websites.

I also expect a genuine reason as to what forum rules was violated that the whole post was deleted?

There is also a immediate reply expected from eBay pink for the issue with ILF?

I am seller on eBay from more then 10 Years and this is a very unfortunate and sad thing happened.

I can understand that eBay must be facing good competition from other ecommerce website and instead of addressing the issue of seller,eBay opts to delete the whole post?

I request other seller to please kindly join hand to get justice and refund for the ILF.

Also please save the post for our records.

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal

Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Hello,
There is no reply from eBay whatsoever and people who we call either do not know about the issue or just falsely assure that the issue will be get resolve in few days. God knows when it will be resolve?

Also I asked for the credit of ILF as all our money we are investing on ILF going in vain.

The person told me to give me the list of item number,item title and time when it was started and etc etc. After reviewing the same the person will try to credit the amount.
Do we have all the time to do this? This was so unfortunate and its seems that we are unwanted on eBay.

Please share the message to all other sellers. Most sellers are really unware of the issue.

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal

Message 21 of 35
latest reply

Even after 20 postings in the thread, eBay is maintaing complete silence. Neither customer support is replying any question nor anybody from eBay resonding to this issue. When sellers are breaking their head in this thread for non functioning of International Listing Feature,eBay is running the promotion of this Non working International Listing Feature.

I hope eBay India's new country head will look into this issue
Message 22 of 35
latest reply

To The new country head Mr. Latif Nathani at eBay India for GOD SHAKE if you can read our posting in this thread then please take action ASAP regarding ILF Issue. we are loosing billion Dollars Business. i hope you will understand and will take FAST action ASAP regarding ILF issue. hope to listen some Good news regarding ILF issue from new eBay country head Mr. Latif Nathani Very Soon.
Message 23 of 35
latest reply

Friends,

I see today that most of the ILF listings are now visible on eBay.com.

Please check yours.

Now sure that 100% ILF items are visible.Have to check in depth.
Message 24 of 35
latest reply

Dear Friends,

Nothing has changed till now. I have checked and none of my listings is visible on ebay.com

ebay team is adopting casual attitude towards this issue so now we have to decide what to do next???????????
Message 25 of 35
latest reply

Hello Friends,
Same with me. None of my listings are visible on ebay.com

I am very surprised that none of eBay pink or any official replied yet.

There is no clue as when the issue will be rectify and most importantly we sellers are paying the money with getting ZERO benefit.

How to claim for the credit of the listings? and when we can expect the ILF to get fully functional.

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal

Message 26 of 35
latest reply

Same with me. None of my listings are visible on ebay.com
Message 27 of 35
latest reply

Hello,

Just noticed that one of our valueable member ID- karizmajewels listings are now visible on ebay.com whereas I couldn't found any other member's listings on ebay.com

Now don't know why all others are still struggling for their ILF issue and what is the reason of it.
Message 28 of 35
latest reply

Hello,
There is no sense in writing here as No one from eBay will reply. Its very sad that now a days we eBay sellers are just for paying fees and if any issue arise then eBay start to ignore us and do not respond to our messages.

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal

Message 29 of 35
latest reply

My items are still not visible in eBay.com. Is the problem solved for any other seller?

@karizmajewels kindly comment whether your eBay India listings are visible at eBay.com by International Listing Feature
Message 30 of 35
latest reply