cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Post deleted by eBay(International Listing not showing on other eBay websit

Hello friends,
We sellers have post a very important issue where International listing are not at all appearing on other eBay websites.

The post we very unfairly deleted by eBay. I have the screenshot of the post.

Instead of helping the seller,eBay took a step to delete the whole post.This may be because eBay may afraid that more and more seller will come to know about this issue.

When seller are paying for International Listing Fee then the listing must be show on the respective other eBay websites.

The money which we sellers are paying are going down to drain and there is no meaning of offering ILF for 70% off if the listing are not going to show at all on other eBay websites.

I also expect a genuine reason as to what forum rules was violated that the whole post was deleted?

There is also a immediate reply expected from eBay pink for the issue with ILF?

I am seller on eBay from more then 10 Years and this is a very unfortunate and sad thing happened.

I can understand that eBay must be facing good competition from other ecommerce website and instead of addressing the issue of seller,eBay opts to delete the whole post?

I request other seller to please kindly join hand to get justice and refund for the ILF.

Also please save the post for our records.

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal

Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

soma33123

Yes our listings are now visible on ebay.com

But we know that issue is not fully resolved.
Message 31 of 35
latest reply

to all seller, let me inform you that still no one's International Listings are visible at any of eBay's international site. so who are posting that there's listings are visible at eBay's international sites then i'm sorry to say they all got misunderstood. and let me remind to all of seller at ebay.in that first of all i noticed this issue at eBay then i personally informed to all seller and first posting was mine and after my posting so many other seller also posted there but it was my bad luck that eBay deleted my posting and after that with same issue "shree_krishna_gems" opened this posting with title "Post deleted by eBay(International Listing not showing on other eBay websit " so i'm seriously monitoring this issue at eBay since 4 months. because all of us loosing billion dollar business since 4 months and also lost lacs of rupees for international listing and still its happening with us . and let me inform to all, one more serious thing if you want to list your listings directly at ebay.com then you will notice after listing that for any of Indian seller's listings are not getting major or normal hits. all listings are getting 1 or 2 hits in every 5 days or 7 days duration. its just unbelievable. now its clear that eBay is doing any conspiracy against all Indian eBay seller. or they are planning some new market strategy to work with some brands instead of individual sellers. eBay don't want to care that each individual seller having how many bulk listings or what sales they are producing. just they want to disable all Indian seller's business so that after huge loss they stop selling at eBay and if seller don't stop then no problem because eBay not in loss they are getting regularly eBay fees. after all that eBay will promote only and only brands company products. i don't know why eBay is doing all these things with us. but its truth. believe me or not, i don't mind but one day it will prove itself. so at last i want to rise my this word again that still we have time to be make an eBay seller's union to take some legal action against eBay. so come together and do it now or never...........
Message 32 of 35
latest reply

I can see that the eBay India listings of karizmajewels are visible in eBay.com. You can check that by visiting eBay.com then Advance search for 'Find eBay Member' for karizmajewels and then 'see seller's items'. The list of sellers items includes their eBay India listings also.

We have to find out if atleast one seller's items are visible in eBay.com then why other seller's items are not visible there
Message 33 of 35
latest reply

soma33123

for your satisfaction i'm sending you same seller: "karizmajewels" one of listings which he listed with worldwide shipping and result found ZERO. please check here:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0&_nkw=3.9Ct+Natural+Yellow+Sapphire+Pukhraj+Oval+Mix+Cut+Gemstone&_sacat=0&_from=R40

look i'm also an seller at eBay since so many years and i want each and every seller's listings should be visible at every international eBay site where they are charging the same form us. and if you find some listings of some sellers are visible and some are not then problem is persist not fixed yet. so we should work together. and now i'm sure no one seller at ebay is ready to come together with me. they don't care what happening with us. anyway no problem...........
Message 34 of 35
latest reply

ufo_big
Community Member
I have never seen a thread like this, where eBay pinks are playing the role of Deaf & Dumb players and not replying to an issue even after 33 posts.
Message 35 of 35
latest reply