cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Post deleted by eBay(International Listing not showing on other eBay websit

Hello friends,
We sellers have post a very important issue where International listing are not at all appearing on other eBay websites.

The post we very unfairly deleted by eBay. I have the screenshot of the post.

Instead of helping the seller,eBay took a step to delete the whole post.This may be because eBay may afraid that more and more seller will come to know about this issue.

When seller are paying for International Listing Fee then the listing must be show on the respective other eBay websites.

The money which we sellers are paying are going down to drain and there is no meaning of offering ILF for 70% off if the listing are not going to show at all on other eBay websites.

I also expect a genuine reason as to what forum rules was violated that the whole post was deleted?

There is also a immediate reply expected from eBay pink for the issue with ILF?

I am seller on eBay from more then 10 Years and this is a very unfortunate and sad thing happened.

I can understand that eBay must be facing good competition from other ecommerce website and instead of addressing the issue of seller,eBay opts to delete the whole post?

I request other seller to please kindly join hand to get justice and refund for the ILF.

Also please save the post for our records.

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal

Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

soma33123

except we seller no one at eBay is going to listen our this issue. and GOD knows only what is going to happen now with our eBay business. we are all loosing million rupees business now due to eBay's this kind of careless behavior. only two things can be happen now either we have to wait and watch or have to stop selling at ebay for forever. because now i think they no need our kind of seller. so lets see what happen?
Message 11 of 35
latest reply

i got same problem,my listing is no where searchable!!!!!while it shows active in myebay!!
Ebay team please help me.
listing is Item number: 290914626504
Message 12 of 35
latest reply

kvk1806vijay
Community Member
The service provided to the sellers is Zero.

Totally buyer biased site.

They should remember that they get the money only from sellers.

Regarding the 48 hours - my question to ebay is what is that 48 hours. whenever you call the customer service this is the only answer you get.

I suggest ebay to close the India services as they cannot have give any value to sellers

Totally reckless and worst customer service
Message 13 of 35
latest reply

Hello,
Still no reply from eBay?This is not acceptable at all. We seller must be address ASAP.

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal

Message 14 of 35
latest reply

I got a mail from "sellercare@ebay.com that "75% Discount on International Listing Fee in all categories for sellers" from 10th May 2013 to 31st May 2013.

I have failed to understand what is the meaning of this announcement since International Listing feature is not working in eBay.in.

The mail has come from sellercare@ebay.com. But is there anything like Seller Care in eBay.in? If so then why no eBay pink has repled the seller's cry in this thread!!!!
Message 15 of 35
latest reply

ufo_big
Community Member
Dear eBay pinks, why are you keeping quiet when so many sellers are complaining that International Listing features is not working? Why don't you inform the worried sellers when this non functional feature will be made OK?
Message 16 of 35
latest reply

regarding the ILF issue is there any update from any seller? i don't think so that eBay is going to fix this issue now. we need to now get together to make an final decisions regarding this issue. what all of you think? if all of you are agree with me then please let me know. i'm looking forward to hear from all of you.
Message 17 of 35
latest reply

Same problem with me. I searched in ebay.com but couldn't find my listings. After reading this post I understood where the ghost is hiding!Ebay is tactically collectly money from sellers.
Message 18 of 35
latest reply

Friends,
I think they will not reply at-least this month because they are running ILF and other features promotions and they will never want to disclose this HUGE issue but relying to our forums.

HUNDREDS OF SELLERS STILL DO NOT KNOW THIS ISSUE and their money is getting sucked.

Regards,
Message 19 of 35
latest reply

seems now no one sellers is ready to be make an seller's union. ok then we have to forget selling at ebay now. because now they are not going to fix this ILF issue now.
Message 20 of 35
latest reply