cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Please help me I am an innocent Seller, Ebay Policy has killed my business

ehypermall
Community Member
Dear Friends and Ebay,

I am really disgusted with the feedback changes and the policy changes which ebay has been implementing. I will like to bring this issue to your attention and seek your adivise.

1) Please see my feedback profile. I had a transaction "110241440941" with a repeat customer "ashu9596". The first time he purchased he left me a positive feedback and came back for more after a month. This time he purchased a mobile phone ZT321 from me. My bad luck that i was out of stock so i requested the buyer to either wait or since he was my return customer i offered him another mobile having more features and more cost at the cost of the mobile which he purchased. He was delighted and agreed to the new mobile.

2) Now after using the mobile he complained that he is not happy and that i have cheated him. So i asked him to return the product and take a complete refund. So far so good. Now the buyer didnt return the item and left me a negative feedback at the heat of the moment. By this time ebay had withdrawn mutual feedback removal.

3) Now i am left with a dissatisfied customer for no fault of mine, plus i have a negative feedback even though i am fully open to returning the entire money to the buyer and also offer discounts on purchase of my products. Its a win win situation for the buyer.

However now i dont know whether i should do it since the feedback will always remain. I read on some post that ebay will look at case to case basis. I request ebay to look in to this matter and help me remove the negative feedback and also suggest what should i do next. I need help desperately. His negative feedback has killed my business.

Thanks,
Ehypermall
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

snrama
Community Member
Hi Ehypermall,

Don't worry. Your business may be low for few time, but if you are prompt and innocent, then this feedback doesn't affect you in long run. So keep on selling.

Regarding Feedback, All sellers are in same train. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 2 of 17
latest reply

indiashine
Community Member
I AGREE WITH SNRAMA
DON'T WORRY, EVERYTHING WILL BE OK
Message 3 of 17
latest reply

I agree with you it is really bad what has happened,

eBay has made a big mistake by removing mutual feedback removal.
Due to this policy I have also framed one policy for my buyers which states

" No issues will be resolved whatsoever once the buyer leaves negative feedback without contacting us in advance (as there is no mutual feedback removal system now so even if we give refund in full feedback will not be changed so why waste time money and energy).

Buyers must let us know the problem with our product before leaving -ve or neutral feedback and must give us 24-48 hours to resolve the issue.

If buyer wants us to refund or exchange the product they have to first leave positive feedback and after the feedback is left we will send the replacement or refund.

If incase buyer leaves negative feedback before without contacting us to resolve there will be no refund or exchange will be given at any cost whatsoever.

And all those buyers who leaves positive feedback they will enjoy 24x7 replacement, refund for 1 month. "

Now in your case as buyer has already left negative feedback without consulting you to resolve the issue. I suggest you that please do not try to resolve the issue with buyer. So by doing this buyers will learn that if there is any issue must contact seller first to resolve it, by leaving negative /neutral feedback he has closed all the doors for him. And if all sellers will act in this manner buyers will learn that before leaving negative feedback they have to contact seller if they want refund or replacement. Even eBay will learn a big lesson and hopefully will again start mutual feedback withdrawal policy.

Regards
Message 4 of 17
latest reply

Hi!

The buyers are literally mad. Today I got a feedback saying that โ€œstill am not recive itemโ€

The buyer ordered it yesterday late night which was sunday and left this feedback today.

I really thanked god that it was positive.

I have the item ready with me and can deliver it tomorrow at his place. But now I will not dispatch it till the last moment and will send it on 7th day when the PaisaPay timelines gets over.

Some buyers are really idiots

And my dear Ehypermall, now that the buyer has given negative inspite of you offering a full refund, consider the case closed. I have made a policy for myself that I will not refund/replace in such a case. Let the buyer go to hell. SNP mein jo hoga woh dekh lenge.

Regards
Shuaib
Regards
Shuaib
Aafsaa.com
Message 5 of 17
latest reply

ehypermall
Community Member
Dear Sellers,

I appreciate your emails and it has motivated me to fight back despite the loss of business and the problems.

Though ebay is not doing anything and the pinks have maintained silence on this matter i feel happy to see you all respond and guide me on how to handle this issue.

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart and feel that at this pace very soon Ebay will only be about buyers no sellers.

Or Ebay would be like Indiatimes or Rediff where sellers have feedback ratings of 63%, 75%, 79%. I am sure ebay is heading that way as well.

What pains me is that ebay should not claim that they look at the interest of sellers and are seller friendly and offer protection to sellers. Once good way of voicing your protest is to strongly critise ebay in the survey which they are conduction for sellers once you log in. Please let ebay know how painful things are for genuine sellers.

Thank you Ebay for maintaining silence and not doing anything.

Ehypermall
Message 6 of 17
latest reply

Hello Fellow Ebayers,

Ebay has Changed Feedback Policy from June in which seller cannot leave Negative or Neutral Feedback to a buyer. What a funny change, just today we have been the victim of this change for no fault of us.

Item No: 360052266292
Buyer : shelitaj2317

Buyer Purchased this item and we sent Payment information on 17th May. Buyer didnot paid. We opened Unpaid item dispute to get back our Ebay Fees. Buyer replied, he will pay after some days, sought apology. We waited and claimed Ebay Fees. Now buyer has given Neutral Feedback with remarks " didn't purchase."

All communications are presnt in Ebay Dispute console which shows buyer has purchased.

We cannot leave Negative or Neutral.

New Ebay Policy explains :

"Sellers can no longer leave negative or neutral Feedback for buyers."
"Buyers should leave honest Feedback without the fear of receiving negative or neutral ratings."

Giving this weapon to buyer to leave Feedback without fear has utilised by this buyer in a gross unjustifiable manner with absolutely no fault of us.

We want this 100% wrong Feedback to be withdrawn as these type of Feedbacks affects our credibility.

Ashok Agarwal
Proprietor
Ebay ID : Sitare_Jewels
Message 7 of 17
latest reply

I M AGREE WITH SNRAMA
DEAR ehypermall DONT CRY
MY BEST WISHES WITH ALL REPUTED SELLERS
I AM ALSO VICTIM OF THIS NEW POLICY
I ALSO FULLY AGREE WITH princesswalkeshwar_in1 POLICIES

REGARDS
KALASH ONLINE RETAILS (KUMAR.M)
Message 8 of 17
latest reply

esmartbazaar
Community Member
HI ,

We all are victims of this black policy , if you are lucky now good , but you wont remain lucky all time .

There are some very genuine cases of feedback abuse that very easily resolved earlier by using odr or MFW , but know all these cases will pile leading to SNP warnings and suspensions with in next 3 months .

Yes we all are in the same train if all power sellers go then who will be there to sell .
Message 9 of 17
latest reply

touchnshine
Community Member
ehypermall is no longer registered .. I am really shocked to see this .. and I really feel sad. What's happening in ebay ??
Message 10 of 17
latest reply