cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Unnecessary Removing of Items by Ebay citing various Violations

mumbaistores
Community Member
Dear Indraneel,

I am fed up of this. I know you guys have introduced the seller dashboard. That doesnt mean that you start removing our items citing violations so that you can populate data in seller dashboard.

Whoever is lately auditing products i am sure is sleeping. Just a few minutes back my item which is exactly similar to this listing " 220239387460" was removed. The reason given to me was that it violated trademark.

I will like to bring to your attention that this is a common item sold by many other sellers. It is a common chinese mobile phone having no association whatever with a branded mobile phone.

I feel just for the sake of populating data you have removed this item and now my Policy Compliance data on ebay is showing as failing.

Friends i will also like you to point out what is wrong in this listing. I need ebay to be more mature and understanding of the work they are doing.

Thanks,
Mumbaistores
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

mumbaistores
Community Member
Alright Folks now my account has been suspended and i cant do anything about it. This is the unjust which ebay is meeting out to all us sellers.
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

mumbaistores
Community Member
Friends,

I am finally back on ebay after suffering a 7 day suspension for copyright violation. I am still not sure why my account was suspended. Nor the TNS team bothered to clarify the reasons for suspension. I was selling a product as mentioned above which everyone else is also selling. I wish indraneel could investigate and find if this is some kind of fraud by ebay.

However my 7 days suspension was only reinstated after 12 days of suffering and trauma.

Thank you ebay for doing this to a genuine seller.

Thanks,
Mumbaistores
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

mumbaistores
Community Member
Also i dont know why but my express remittance was withdrawn. I wish ebay would help me out with this finally and restart my express remittance.

Thanks,
Mumbaistores
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

krishnaindia
Community Member
Oooh ..

TNS - what does it mean ? Never mind just got it ...Totally ..Not Smart !

The scanner software which they use is their guiding light and these pink'ies(this sounds more appropriate these days) just follow what the robot orders! See.. the job is way easier that way ! Why tax the brain at all ?

I got stung twice because some genius followed what the machine said .... delete now ...hzztzt... delete ... !

Upar waala jane ... kya hoga age !!!
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

techniwas
Community Member
@ Krishna India: lol (Totaly not Smart)

And did you say "Scanner Software" - Well shall i say OUTSOURCED :-D

TechiE

TechiE
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

sportsshop.india
Community Member
Sorry to hear that mumbaistores.
But I am afraid ebay is trying its best to screw itself. So lets just wait and see how long it takes them to realize how drunk they are on their own notion.
In an attempt to showcase the goody goody side of trading at ebay, the sellers are being given a real raw deal.
Coupled with medeival policies and systems relating to refunds and feedback, its a ready mix for disaster.
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

mumbaistores
Community Member
Friends,

I dont know why all of a sudden in suspension my express remittance was withdrawn even after ensuring that i shipped all my items timely even in suspension.

Now i would like to know from ebay what do i need to do to get my express remittance back.

Indraneel if you are reading appreciate your response.

Thanks,
Mumbaistores
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

technology_yogita
Community Member
its bad to hear yesterday that my account has been restricted for selling additional item right now because my dissatisfaction rate is more than 5%

but i have 79 positive feedback 1 negative feedback and no open disputes

payed the ebay fees on time
everything is going smoothly but ebay has restricted everything

may i know the reason for the same

please let me know and what to do
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello mumbaistores,

Nice to see you showing so much trust in this forum and expressing your concerns frequently :-).

I'm happy to be able to be of help to you again!

I've investigated the reasons on actions taken on both your accounts and while I cannot reveal the findings of the case I'd like to reiterate that appropriate actions were taken. As rightly mentioned by you it was a 7 day suspension for copyright violations and the actions were taken only after warning you on a number of occassions. As mentioned earlier, I wont be able to furnish the details of the violations as this being a public forum.

Withdrawal of Express Remittance was one of the consequences of your suspension and I've already escalated your request to the concerned team for the same and you should hear soon about the facility.

Please feel free to express should you need any further
clarifications.

Keep Posting!!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 10 of 11
latest reply