Please correct cgi5.ebay.in ERROR

Dear eBay, I cannot list via sell similar and SYI and I cannot revise any listing because the page hangs with cgi5.ebay.in error for infinite time and I have to cancel the changes. This is my observation for the past 10 days or more, I have updated to the latest FF and even FF beta version 4.0. Sometimes it just works fine but on some occasions it is really annoying not to be able to make any changes or to do new listing.
Please look into the matter urgently.

Please see the screenshot below:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
StopandShop
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

arihant_enterprises
Community Member
I AM FACING EXTREMELY LOW SALES FROM PAST SEVEN DAYS DOES ANY OF THE OTHER SELLERS ALSO FACING THE SAME ISSUE

PLEASE LET ME KNOW

THANKS
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Try using a different browser, it may help.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

parsavnathenterprises
Community Member
same problem. this is due to bug in ff v4.0 beta.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Hi Raj,

I am also facing same issue. Sometimes I am getting " Page not responding"

Thanks
Vilas
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

rajelectroniks,

We are looking into this FF 4.0 Browser issue
Till then can you please try on another Browser

Regards
Sunil
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

There has been NO RESPONSE from ebay regarding this ERROR, I am UNABLE TO LIST new items, I CANNOT EVEN REVISE ITEMS, "SELL SIMILAR" also is not working, every time the same error....."waiting for cgi5.ebay.in" and after a long long time I get the message "CONNECTION TO THE SERVER HAS BEEN RESET".

EBAY PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.

StopandShop
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Do not use Firefox Beta. Instead use the latest Firefox 3.6.15. I hope your problem will go away. About Me
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Again since today morning I am getting this same error as given above. There has been NO RESPONSE from ebay regarding this ERROR even in the past, you people get time to reply to trash queries but genuine queries are never replied to. I CANNOT EVEN REVISE ITEMS, "SELL SIMILAR" also is not working, every time the same error....."waiting for cgi5.ebay.in" and after a long time I get the message "CONNECTION TO THE SERVER HAS BEEN RESET".

EBAY PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.

Using Firefox 5.0 updated browser.

StopandShop
Message 9 of 9
latest reply