Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mug received in pieces

I bought a Father's Day Celebration mug. The delivery boy knew that the whole Mug is cracked, though he didn't delivered to exact address and handed over to another person who was known to us. I claimed for it's replacement 8 days back, but no reply ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Windows Phone 7(WP7) Mobiles on ebay

WP7 is not completely supported in India i.e apps cannot be installed on WP7 phones in India since marketplace does not work in Indian WP7 phones.(You can read about this issue here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2564553). Microsoft claims they wil...

Package tempered by courier

Seller say 'You are saying that buyer should check the package and do not accept if tampered'. This statement is incorrect because: 1. When we get package at home usually someone at home receives the package and they can not check the content. 2. How...

Please correct cgi5.ebay.in ERROR

Dear eBay, I cannot list via sell similar and SYI and I cannot revise any listing because the page hangs with cgi5.ebay.in error for infinite time and I have to cancel the changes. This is my observation for the past 10 days or more, I have updated t...

Hi Ebay

It is my please to post a comment. Thank u very much Ebay. We recieved your item on time. Item also very nice as it shown in the picture. Thank u very much...

customs duty related

sir, Now I want to purchase a cordless dect Phone from global ebay (the item id is- 110681178925). I want to know what type of taxes or duties I have to pay for the golbal ebay purchase. please reply. thanking you, yours faiithfylly, sivaramakrishnan...

cheating seller with buyer

dear sir i was orderd a fake note detecter machine of rupees 599 to the seller NEWINDIAONLINE . SELLER SEND ME A DIFFRENT TYPE MACHINE LIKE A CHEAP NOTE DETECTER MACHIN THAT COST IS RUPEES 399 ONLY . SO I FEEL THIS IS CHEATING.I WANT NOW TO REFUND 20...

Indiapost Suspends All Shipments Speed Post Registered Air Mail to CANADA

INDIAPOST SUSPENDS Postal Service to CANADA.I Have Just Gathered Information from Indiapost Post Office That They Have Suspended All Mail Services Including the SPEED POST & REGISTERED AIR MAIL For Indefinite Period to CANADA. All Respective Post Off...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Automobile Section

The automobile section, India need to add High lift jacks, shackles for lifting Jeeps / Gypsy / Cars etc., and other recovery accessories like toe straps, pulleys, ropes etc. Also lighting equipment listing is also skeletal. Please revamp ASAP. Thank...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful