cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pathetic Customer Care &Beware of cart2indiaonline

I am a basically a buyer in E bay India for last 8 years.my very bad experience with my 1st purchase from Cart2indiaonline is that procured a old/refurbished item via some perfos courier who sends thru Indian speed post in very poor packing.which received several days after due date.No insurance coverage,no invoice or no manufacturer warranty as claimed by the seller in all his listing.I register e bay guarantee & dispute resolution etc

How pathetic is customer services can be imagined from the -paisapay payment date17-04-12,submitted claim on 15-05-12 id-92685 claim adjuster roshani.k.No action till 29-05-12.On 31-05-12 another Claim adjuster Pooja J came ,on her advice item was returned on 02-06-12 to the seller with POD.But I was advised to contact CCare Tel for reimbursement of courier charges?One dispute was registered against the seller but 12 days passed no response from seller or CCare.Rather the seller motivating me to give partial refund & 10% discount outside e bay .So I request all buyers should beware of this seller.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Pathetic Customer Care &Beware of cart2indiaonline

No courier charge refund confirmation yet.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply