PROBLEMS WITH PAYMENT THROUGH PAISAPAY GATEWAY

Dear Sir, I am getting a lot complaints from Buyer's that the gate way for paying through paisa pay is not working for the last Two days.Kindly Rectify the same as the buyer's are choosing different mode of payment of Buying items through some other site.Please rectify the problem at the earliest.Bye
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

palival
Community Member
stuck in the middle. My amount Rs.12379.97 debited from my Kotak net banking account but didn't receive any confirmation mail from ebay. After pressing confirm payment button, it displayed a error message "Internet connection could not be established" Now contacting ebay to track my amount 😞

Any ideas..??
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Dear Sir,I am having Problems with updating the paisapay account with details of Items Shipped,Please check the same.I can see that is in the process of updation of paisapay account.Please see that the problem is solved at the earliest.Thank you,bye:-)
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
YES! i was stunned of not getting any sales since 2 - 3 days. later i came to know from some buyer that they are unable to pay through PaisaPay . i have contacted ebay.in this morning.
still gate way is not working... i dont' know how long it takes??
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
STILL THEY HAVEN'T FIXED IT!!
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
has this problem fixed now?? ebay says all problems are been resolved!!! i dunno but i still receive mails for buyers.?:|
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

nathan171090
Community Member
yea guys the same happened to me when i try purchasing through the COD option on ebay it says PAGE NOT RESPONDING ...is it the same for others as well
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

mahalaxmi_communication
Community Member
My view Problem Has not been resolved Till time

thanks
Message 8 of 8
latest reply