cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paisapay Remittance on HOLD : Really Pathatic (read this)

DEAR COUNTARY MANAGER,

!!!PLEASE READ THIS ITS REALITY OF EBAY INDIA!!!

Hi, My Paisapay remittance is on from more then 2 week which is worth Rs.45,000/-. Stating reason- Contact Customer Care.

From the day 1 continuously contacting customer care I got an answer there are 4 guarantee claims open so remittance is on hold.

NOW the TRUTH-

1. I have never received any mail of any Gaurantee Claim nor its showing on my eG Claim window.

2. They have mentioned Paisapay ids saying they are claims of item not received, but those orders were under POWERSHIP and it shows delivered. Secondly, those 4 Paisapay ids do not even amount to Rs.5000/- for which these have stopped my remittance of Rs.45k!!!

3. We as seller know, ebay is only protective for Buyer not seller, here again - if buyer has opened a Gaurantee Claim from last more then 2 weeks why the hell you are not solving the claim.

4. I call every day to customer care to ask status of Guarantee claim, they say we are arranging a call from claim team, claim team is investigative the fact!!! huh this is how you give customer satisfaction to your buyer or seller??

5. TELL ME EBAY AS SELLER WHEN I NEVER RECEIVED ANY CLAIM MAIL OR CLAIM CALL FROM LAST 2 WEEKS WHY THE HELL YOU HAVE STOPPED MY REMITTANCE.

6. My mails are not replied my calls to ebay customer care are just moving me to POWERSHIP team and POWERSHIP team sends the call to Guarantee team, no solution.

7. Even worst thing is on 8th OCT I received a mail from T&S so called T&S saying, WE HAVE RESTIRICTED YOUR SELLEING ACCOUNT INDEFINATLY because you are Below Standard.  Dear T&S team do you know my feedback is 98.6%  and lowest DSR is 4.4.  Here, some seller your so called high turnover sellers who have 400-600 listings or even 1000 listing have feedback of 94% and DSR low as 3.8 but they are PROUDLY selling on ebay ,why you say you are equal to all sellers?

8. A NOTE TO COUNTRY MANAGER , I KNOW AS SELLER OR BUYER IM NOTHING TO EBAY AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS COUNTED IN OUR CASE ONLY.

YOU KNOW WHEN A BUYER GET NO REPLY TO MAIL ONCE IN 24HRS OR EVEN TO SINGLE PHONE CALL THER GIVE LOW DSR, AND WHEN HE JUST WRITES- "UNSATIFACTORY COMMUNICATION" YOU SAY SORRY THIS NEGATIVE FEEDBACK CAN NOT BE REMOVE........SORRY ITS NOT AS PER OUR FEEDBACK REMOVAL POLICY.

BUT YOU KNOW FROM LAST 15 DAYS IM CONTINOUSLY CALLING YOUR TOLLFREE NUMBER FOR RESOULTION, MAILING YOUR EBAY CUSTOMER CARE, CHATTING WITH THEM,...THE GRIVENCE OFFICE ALSO NEVER REPLES TO EMAILS.!!!

SO TELL ME WHERE THE BIG BIG- T&S AND DO WE HAVE RIGHT TO RATE EBAY NEGATIVE FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION???

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Paisapay Remittance on HOLD : Really Pathatic (read this)

ufo_big
Community Member

Powership created by eBay but very poorly administerd by eBay. The boards are full of complaints  that the logistic service providers assigned by Powership do not pick up in time, and due to this items are not delivered in time. This leads to Item not received by buyers and you hold sellers responsible for this and block their payment

Sellers run from pillar to post for getting their items picked up and then find their payment held up by eBay due to inefficiencies of Powership

This is just not fair

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Paisapay Remittance on HOLD : Really Pathatic (read this)

Not only Powership and in my case items show delivered and neither I know what is the claim. As far as Customer Representative has told me its case of item not received.

Actually, I have no idea why remittance is on hold! Even buyer can not wait for so long to settle the claim its been more then 20 days!!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply