Poor Customer Support

Ebay India has an absolutely incompetent team of people at customer support. They do not even listen to your concerns but merely read out the instructions from the website itself. They do not possess any information regarding how to help you-they just tell you to wait. I ordered a product on 01 oct and the listing said it would be shipped within one day. However, the product was shipped after 5 days and i still havent received it. When i asked the SUPERVISOR at ebay about this, she said that it was the sellers discretion regarding when to ship it-THEN WHY DO YOU MENTION ONE DAY ON YOUR WEBSITE??? They have no clue where my product is. Worse, they dont even have the sellers contact number-the number listed on the website is incorrect-ebays response is that i should wait !! In stark contrast is a website like Flipkart-their products reach you in advance of the stipulated time-have never had an issue with tracking my items or with their quality. Very poor and disappointing experience.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Poor Customer Support

li-susie
Community Member

Please note this is a member-to-member forum, where eBay users can seek advice from other users. If you need to contact eBay directly, please do so here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/cuhome

Message 2 of 2
latest reply