cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Paisa pay team and eBay customer support are a bunch of incompetent people

highskyindia
Community Member
My Paisapay Remittance is on hold for past 2 months because of negative balance of Rs331.31 in my account ,
I have already sent a cheque of this amount to eBay which has been encased from my account about 10 days ago,

Following are the details

cheque no 609818  drawn on ICICI bank for amount for Rs331.31 in favor of eBay India Pvt Ltd,

The cheque was dispatched with a covering letter with all details and also the details were mentioned on the back of the cheque

I have contacted paisapay customer support, no. of times .I have contacted chat agents , I have even called paisapay on phone support and informed them , I have written to my account manager also ,and always either I received canned replies or no reply at all and unfortunately till date my account has not been updated, My account Remittance is still on hold ,
I literally feel frustrated and don't know what to do.
eBay just wants me to run after them and waste my time on these stupid things.

If The parent eBay company is reading this , I would suggest them to please replace this paisa pay team and CS team with few competent people. so that eBay.in comes out of this dark age gets its golden days back.

eBay was a wonderful platform and now just look what it has become.

Paisa pay and CS teams are just incompetent for there job,

I give them a

Negative Feedback

for there services

I want you to just update my account and release my remittance immediately

Akash Datt
highskyindia
Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

poerofgames
Community Member
Hi akash, u were one of the big seller in ebay, and I have one doubt, y did u paid thr cheque,

why not pay thr online transfer for ur account balance

dont u have an icici or hdfc or citi b account?
Message 2 of 25
latest reply

highskyindia
Community Member
Hello poerofgames ,
The negative balance has to be cleared via cheque or DD only, as unfortunately there is no direct link to clear the negative balance online. With your credit card you can just pay your selling fee. and this was confirmed by one of the chat agents before sending the cheque.
I also had an option to transfer funds directly to eBay bank account , but just imagine if my cheque with a covering letter with all details and also all details mentioned at the back of the cheque couldn't get my account updated ,, what would happen if i would have done a direct funds transfer.

Regards
akash
Message 3 of 25
latest reply

poerofgames
Community Member
Oh Its very Big Head ache, for this type of problem
Message 4 of 25
latest reply

Really it's beyond my imagination..... a seller with above 3500+ve feed backs been treated like this !!!

I thought, only buyers are helpless to get crossed with the front line customer support interrogation....now it's a fun that you like reputed sellers also have no alternatives..... at least you people should have some direct line approach to any of senior executives there.
Message 5 of 25
latest reply

bluebird72141
Community Member
PAISAPAY IS THIEF AND I WARN ALL THE SELLERS ON EBAY TO BEWARE OF PAISAPAY. PAISAPAY HAS ILLEGALLY SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT AND TOLD THAT THEY WILL ISSUE A REFUND TO THE BUYERS AFTER I ALREADY SHIPPED THE ITEMS TO THE BUYERS. CAUSING ME A LOSS OF RS 15,000/- THIS HAS HAPPENDED ON 1ST JAN 2009 BUT TILL DATE THEY HAVE NITHER ISSUED A REFUND TO THE BUYERS NOR THEY ARE REMITTING THE MONEY TO ME. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO? I HAVE CONTACTED PAISAPAY SEVERAL TIMES THROUGH EMAILS, CHATS, PHONE ETC AND ALL THE ANSWER I GET IS WE ARE ESCLATING THE MATTER AND WILL LOOK IN TO THE MATTER AND GET THE CANNED RESPONSES. BUT NO ONE IS READY TO GIVE THE RESOLUTION OR TELL ME WHY MY PAISPAY ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED IN 1ST PLACE OR ATLEAST WHEN THEY WILL ISSUE A REFUND TO THE BUYERS. THEY WANT TO TO EAT MY MONEY ALL THEM SELF IS SOME ONE THERE WHO CAN HELP ME I AM FEELING VERY HELPLESS . I WANT TO FILE A CONSUMER CASE AGAINS THIS FRAUD. IF ANY OF MORE PEOPLE/SELLERS HAVE FACED THIS ISSUE PLEASE COME FORWARD TO FIGHT THIS FRAUD AND TEACH EBAY A LESSON. THIS IS A HUMBLE REQUEST. http://stores.ebay.in/fairdealstores
http://stores.ebay.in/fairdealstores
Message 6 of 25
latest reply

aphroditelikesme
Community Member
I used to work in a call center so I know how a call is dropped... their phone support is pathetic... one hour in queue to reach someone who just disconnects the line... I spent 3 hours on the phone before i became crazy and went for live chat... 80K of my funds is with PaisaPay due to my insufficient proof of ID... I have changed my name from whats on my lisence legally and have sent them the proof but they are not accepting it... A bank who is giving me a loan of 5lacs has accepted this as proof but not these people... Now I have sent them my cousins proofs and its been 2 days and they are giving me the same 24-48 hours bull... This is annoying!
Message 7 of 25
latest reply

highskyindia
Community Member
48 Hours over , still no development X-(
Message 8 of 25
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
hi Akash
Check with your bank if the cheque is cleared or not . If Not , talk with paisapay/ebay people and pay them online . You can get their account number and transfer online and pass on the transaction number to them .
After transaction call them and ask them to verify their account and unlock your paisapay account ..

Try it ..it will work
Message 9 of 25
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
ohh sorry .. just noticed that cheque has been encashed .
now only paisapay people or GOD can help you ..
Message 10 of 25
latest reply