I need eBay Packing Materials

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

After a long time, I am missing the eBay Packing Materials. The seller of this is no more registered user and I got the information that all the Packing materials are out of stock.

This was not a issue when I was getting PowerSeller packing material.

Get the PowerSeller packing materials back. :-( ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

snrama is right...
i also demand the packing material
Message 2 of 17
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello,

ebay is the only shopping Portal in the Country which sells Branded packing materials to it's Sellers.

Can any one name a shopping site in India which charges for Branded packing material ?

ebay may not provide Tapes if they think it's an un-necessary expense ..... but Tamperproof Branded Bags must be provided to all Sellers as per their number of Orders. .

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 3 of 17
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Dear Umang,

You are exactly correct. PowerSellers on eBay are becoming Powerless Sellers as all privileges given to them are getting discontinued one by one. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 4 of 17
latest reply

I forget the days which I see the packing materials(around 1 and half years back I got one parcel)
Please send it soon!!
Message 5 of 17
latest reply

hi all !

I also need the Tamper proof Bags. if any one knows where we can get these plz let us know ( as these bags seems to be out of stock nowadays):-(

Regards,

Joginder

shivamemory_logo_small
Message 6 of 17
latest reply

Shippers_Material has been de-recognised by ebay and he is no longer selling on ebay...........So now what........we are hung in the middle with nowhere to go.

Ebay we need some kind of response from you, you cannot keep quite on this issue, what are we suppose to do now ???????.

Make some alternate arrangements or get your issue with this seller sorted out, but do something.....SOON.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 7 of 17
latest reply

mobilesstores
Community Member
Hi If anyone is interested in courier bags can check out my listing. Have set of 100 and 200 in stock as of now.

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260549250186&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Thanks,
Mobilesstores
Message 8 of 17
latest reply

The cost is super high for plain bags, shippers_material sold the same printed bags, size 10x12 for 100 bags the all incl cost was Rs.400/-, why are you selling it so expensive.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 9 of 17
latest reply

mobilesstores
Community Member
Cause i am not the manufacturer like shippers_material. Plus this is not my main business. I am into electronics and I have listed the bags just so that if anyone wants they can purchase. I am not making any money on it.

Shippers material was a manufacturer himself i guess. I have never purchased from him. If you say he was selling 100 for 400 and i am selling 100 for 499, I dont think the cost is super high as you said.

Mobilesstores
Message 10 of 17
latest reply