Paisa pay by SBI ATM Debit card

robirth
Community Member
In the Past few weeks I have already bought the item from ebay through paisa pay by SBI ATM cum Debit Card. But now I cannot buy any item from eBay through paisa pay by SBI ATM Cum Debit Card. Whats the reason.....
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

digital_logic08
Community Member
I faced the same problem on 05/04/2011 and complained to customer support, but they said no one else was facing the problem and worse I was charged 3 times when the transaction failed, complained and waiting for a refund.

BTW the SBI Debit Cards are working now again.

I will recommend to check ur bank statement to detect false charges and also do clear the browser cookies and temporary data before trying to buy again.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

digital_logic08
Community Member
Now worse after waiting for 3+ days a ebay representative called me and said they found nothing and I have to provide lots of details to them from SBI (I already provided them billdesk POS IDs) or else I have to contact the bank to refund the amount.

So my first online shopping experience is as bad as it can be.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

vnskvarma1508
Community Member
facing same prob...
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

bijit0623
Community Member
i faced this problem, my online sbi debit card transaction failed but my sbi account was debited with the amount without any paisa pay reference id, now in my bank statement there is no transaction id only "POS XXXXXX BILL DESK SBIPG" is displayed, i did contact to ebay customer care they said they have escalated a case but its 2days since i dint get any reply nor refund. Does anyone have any idea what to do?? i feel like i have lost a huge amount of money without any mistake of mine 😞
Message 5 of 5
latest reply