Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open House Discussion with Sharat on Customer Support on 2nd Dec, 4–5 PM

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
On Sharat's behalf:

Hi, I am Sharat Digumarti and I recently taken up the responsibility of managing Operations and Customer Support for eBay India. I invite you to join me for an Open House discussion on eBay PaisaPay operations and Customer Support.

Over the last one year, we have taken multiple initiatives, to make your eBay expereience a pleasure.

• Revamped Buyer protection program into eBay Guarantee* making it Simpler, faster & convenient for our Buyers to resolve their concerns with their purchases
• Extended Seller Protection policy to protect Sellers interest
• Expanded PaisaPay payment options (Credit cards / Debit cards/ Banks transfers/ Prepaid cards / Cash On delivery), enabling buyers to chose their preferred payment mode to pay for their purchases on eBay
• Expanded from “only email” communication channel to also include Chat as a option for resolving certain TnS related queries
• Launched Max caps for Shipping & handling charges to provide transparency to buyers on the overall cost of the item
• Implemented mandatory 5 star for shipping & handling DSR for free shipping transactions
• Implemented & fine tuned (basis community feedback) INR policy to penalize Sellers who have high INR rates.

Having said the above, I also believe that we still have a long way to go to deliver on the high expectations of our members. On Thursday, Dec 2nd from 4 PM - 5 PM, I shall be available on this thread to hear and understand your requirements such that we can bring further improvements in the Customer Support team and operations process.

Looking forward to meeting you here!

Thanks and Regards,
Sharat Digumarti
Head – Operations & Customer Support
Message 1 of 62
latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi oriflame_in,

I understand your concern. For our larger sellers we have an express remittance facility, so that there working capital is not blocked. You may apply for the same by writing to incswebhelp@ebay.com and if you fulfill the conditions, you will benefit from express remittance.

However, your feedback is taken and we will work towards ensuring that more buyers leave item receipt confirmation.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 61 of 62
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi All,

Thanks for being here today for an interactive discussion.

I will like to Thank Sharat for spending time with our members.

This thread will be now locked. If you wish to start a new discussion, please post a new thread.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 62 of 62
latest reply