cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open House Chat with Sameer Yadav, Manager - Trust & Safety Operations

Dear Members,

We are pleased to announce the next session of our Open House Program, where users get an opportunity to chat with the eBay India Team.

Message from Sameer Yadav, Manager -Trust & Safety Operations

Dear Community Members,

I am Sameer Yadav, Manager for Trust & Safety Operations for eBay India. Under this role, my team is responsible for Trust and Safety operations and support.

We have made two significant enhancements to our phone support offering the facility to seller to call and also the team reaching out to sellers when listing policy violation is noticed.

1.Inbound toll free phone support - The T&S team is now a call away to address your questions concerns related to feedback, site policies, activity limits or account restrictions. We recognize your need to be able to speak with T&S team directly and this service initiative will help you discuss and get quick resolution & guidance on T&S.

2.TnS calls on listing policy violations - Understanding site policies is critical to the sellers business. To help sellers improve understanding of policies we have started calling sellers to explain violations for the listed items. This process will help sellers to better understand the policy, seek clarification during the call and the chance to correct their listings that minimize listing violations done due to lack of knowledge. This process has already been initiated for few policies and we are working to cover most of our policies.

I will be present on the Community Boards for an Open House Session on 8th June 2011, 4-5 PM.

I will encourage you to post your thoughts, comments and suggestion on this thread. I am looking forward towards this meeting and I hope to gather lot of useful feedback from you.

See you on 8th for Open house discussion!

Regards,
Sameer Yadav
Manager – Trust & Safety Operations
Message 1 of 65
latest reply
64 REPLIES 64

Dear tccindia,

Thank you for sharing your concern. We have reviewed your account “tccindia ” and found that none of your listing has been ended by eBay since last few months.

I’ll appreciate if you can provide more information regarding this issue so that we can further investigate it.

In case you are referring to a different account, please get back to us with the details so that we can assist you further.

Regards
Sameer
Message 31 of 65
latest reply

Dear Devesh,

We have reviewed your account "cameras_n_such" and found that this issue on your account it got resolved on June 06th. I believe you are no longer facing this issue.

Please let me know if this problem still persists and we will be more than glad to assist you.

You would have already received a communication from our end.

Regards
Sameer
Message 32 of 65
latest reply

Dear amitava123gems,

As per your post we are not able to understand your concern. I’ll appreciate if you can provide more information regarding your concern so that we can look in to it and provide resolution.

Mails / notifications from eBay cannot be deleted by you, you would need to send us ( TNS team) an email. Please write to us at inrswebhelp@ebay.com with details of the specific email and the reasons for removal.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 33 of 65
latest reply

Dear take4less,

Thank you for sharing your concern. We have reviewed you account and closed the restriction placed on your account.

Now you will not face any issues while listing your items.

Regards
Sameer
Message 34 of 65
latest reply

Dear digitalarena,

To encourage buyers to leave DSRs, buyers are assured that their ratings are anonymous. Sellers are not able to see exactly which transaction resulted in lower scores. For the insight you need to improve, you can run detailed reports on your DSRs by category, type of transaction, and other factors. Go to See your Reports on your Seller Dashboard.

Regards
Sameer
Message 35 of 65
latest reply

Dear sarvajans,

On checking with my Marketing team Ive been informed that you should receive the gift next week. Please feel free to contact our customer support team in case of any account related issues in the future.

Regards
Sameer
Message 36 of 65
latest reply

A very big THANKS ! Mr. Sameer Yadav my account is now active.I assure you that you will actually we will get more bussiness in coming months through this account.
Message 37 of 65
latest reply

Here is the item no of listing which we are unable to relist i.e.

The listed was ended by eBay and when we tried to relist it manually then, it gives the following message i.e.

Attention Seller:

Thank you for choosing eBay.

In order to help maintain a safe trading environment, selling limits are occasionally placed on listings. At this time, you are limited as to the listing of certain items. Please do not attempt to relist this item for 30 days.

Sellers who have a consistent positive selling history of such items may be eligible to have these limits raised. If you would like eBay to review your limits or if you have any additional questions, please email us at Customer Support.

We sincerely value you as a member of our trading Community and look forward to a continued successful relationship with you.

Click here for a window with more information on eBay’s listing guidelines.

You may be able to list this item in 6 days.

We would like to know that what is the reason for this restriction and how it can be avoided?

----------------------------------------------------------

Also, We had transferred the monthly eBay dues of Rs.13,316.57 online through our ICICI bank account on 2.6.2011 at 7:39 P.M. via transaction no. BIL*000229475466 but the same amount is still not reflected in our eBay account.

You are therefore requested to kindly check the same and do the needful to update our account accordingly.
-------
Expect the best.

-------
Expect the best.
Message 38 of 65
latest reply

Dear tccindia,

Your payment should reflect into your account within the next 1-2 hours.

Regards
Sameer
Message 39 of 65
latest reply

Dear wtplindia,

Your payment should reflect into your account within the next 1-2 hours.

Regards
Sameer
Message 40 of 65
latest reply