cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NoResponseOnDeliveryAfterMakingPayment,Im frustated

pkrish_1900
Community Member
I had Paid the amount to the seller of ebay on Time. The seller replied to emails of querries only upto how to make a payment to him.
After making my payment done, the seller did not sending my product, its now more than a month, im waiting for my product and no reply of emails from ebay seller and even phone calls of the seller is not connecting.
Ebay have no response on email service for any help, I think there is just prefixed links and I dont know where the email goes to. There is no reply again. Is there any person attending the emails send from the prefixed links of email on ebay site? I had brought items from baazee earlier, but now this is this case of fraud Im facing. I have made payment on 10 June, no one there to Send my Item. I Think, I simply lost My Money stupidly.How to trust as a trusted site. Any one there to help how to take action for my item or money? If there is any one to help on this issue, than any one can think as a trusted site.
Please help me . Awaiting response and help from.
Regards
Member Ebay India
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,
Hope you will get your item soon. In case you don't then you can open a dispute thru the a buyer protection programme of eBay.
http://pages.ebay.in/help/confidence/problems-fraud.html
If you have paid thru PaisaPay then you are likely to get almost your entire money (max. 50000/-). For other types of payment the protection policy is different as mentioned in the abocve link but you are at least protected to some lesser extent. .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

rohit@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear pkrish_1900,

Firstly, I regret the unpleasant experience you had with this particular purchase. As user emailswarup has mentioned, eBay has a buyer protection program to cover such cases.

I request you to please file an Item Not Received Dispute immediately. You can read more details here - http://pages.ebay.in/help/tp/isgw-buyer-protection-steps.html

After opening the dispute, you will need to follow the process, and escalate to a claim in case the issue is still not resolved. But please remember to stick to the timelines, and escalate to a claim within the stipulated timeframe.
Thanks and Regards,
Rohit,
Community Development Team

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit,
Buyer Engagement Team
Message 3 of 3
latest reply